The love they were looking for

"Ugh!" Brandon groaned sitting at the piano. "What's wrong, Grumpelstiltskin?" Callie teased. "I need inspiration!" Brandon exclaims. "What usually inspires you?" Callie asks. "Nature, family, something I see, friends... you," Brandon lists. "Then use one of those," Callie says. "I've tried but lately... you're the only thing inspiring me," Brandon confesses. "As flattering as that is... if you want inspiration you're going to have to look around," Callie explains. "I know," Brandon pouts like a child. "Oh you bug baby!" Callie sits in his lap. "If I was a baby you'd be babysitting," Brandon jokes. "Oh haha very funny. You need to work on your material," Callie teases. "Sorry but I don't have a lot to work with, babe," Brandon puts his hands up in defense.

Callie leaned down and kissed him passionately, "how's that for inspiration?" "Good but... I don't think it's enough," Brandon smiles. "You're lucky I love you. Maybe you cold find some inspiration in the shower," Callie raises her eyebrows. "Absolutely," Brandon smiles. Callie leads him to the shower.

~~~the next day~~~

"AAAHHH!" Mariana yelled from the living room. Jesus, Brandon, and Jude ran in, like the protective brothers they are, "what's wrong?!" "I was asked out on a date!" She screeched. Callie walked in, "what's with all the screams?!" "Mariana has a boyfriend," Jude teases. "What?" Brandon wasn't ready for his little sister to date a boy... especially a hormone crazed teenage boy. "Ya what he said," Jesus agreed. "I. Have. A. Date," Mariana said slowly. "But you're too young," Brandon tries to persuade her. "No in not! Jesus and I are twins and he's on his SECOND girlfriend," Mariana defends. "She's right," Callie defends her. "I have a boyfriend," Jude says. "Ya! He has a boyfriend!" Mariana exclaims. "But nothing serious is going to happen between them," Jesus says vaguely. "Like what?" Jude asks. "Kissing," Callie says quickly. "Gross," Jude made an ewe face. "Ya it is gross. Tell that to Mariana," Jesus says. "You and Lexi were kissing at my quince when you were hiding it from me!" Mariana yells. "Well... uh," Jesus tries to explain. "Exactly, you have nothing," Mariana says and walks away.

"You boys need to chill," Callie laughs. "I can't chill knowing Mariana is going out with some hormone crazed teenage boy," Brandon sighs. "I wonder who it is," Jesus says. "I'll find out!" Jude yells and chances after Mariana.

~~~5 min later~~~

About 5 minutes late Jude runs into the living room where Callie, Brandon, and Jesus were watching tv, "I know who it is!" "Who?!" Jesus jumps up. "Some guy you know named Peter," Jude says with a smile. "What?!" Jesus yells. "What?" Callie asks from Brandon's lap. "Peter's my friend but he is a complete player," Jesus explains angrily. "That's not gonna happen to my little sister," Brandon says. "I'm going to talk to her," Jesus says running up to Mariana's room. Brandon, Callie, and Jude all look at eachother, then they all run upstairs.

They put their ears on the door and try to hear. "Mariana you cannot date Peter," Jesus said sternly. "Why? Because he's your friend?" Mariana asks. "No because he's a player. I don't want to see you get hurt!" Jesus exclaims. "Well I can handle myself," Mariana says with attitude. "Fine. Go on a date with him but I reserve the rights to tell you I told you so," Jesus says and comes for the door. Brandon, Callie, and Jude try to scurry away from the door. Jesus opens the door just as they pull away, "you were eavesdropping." They all ran away with guilty expressions.