Chapter 7: Take Me Away

"Wishing for something that was never meant to be yours is dangerous, fighting for it is the beginning of self destruction."

~~~~

Sungyeol

"Hey Oppa!"

I looked at Sungjong and see the reflection of my shocked expression, "What did you do... to make her like...  this?" Sungjong asked perplexed.

"I... Nothing, I don't know really. She is a transferee who just came a month ago." I whispered to him.

Han Yeron started approaching us with a too revealing outfit, "Hey oppa!" She repeated. Sungjong and I blocked our ears and grimaced at the loud, high pitched voice.

"Why is she all dressed? We are in a supermarket right?" Sungjong asked and started looking around in confusion, "is she stalking you?"

"She is a stalker," I confirmed, trying not to laugh, "we need to get out of here." I said while Sungjong nodded.

"Oh! Hey Han Yeron, how're you?" Sungjong took a step forward to her and he greeted in a fake sweet manner.

I noticed his hands gesturing me to take the cart and go to the cashier, or may you call it run away, I quickly obeyed and ran to the cashier while he held Yeron back.

Sorry, I did tell you to stop following me. While the cashier started clicking the items I looked around waiting for Sungjong.

"I'm back." Sungjong states.

"Good job, how did you get rid of her so fast?" I asked unknowingly, I didn't want her feelings to get hurt but she really needs to stop.

I've been sending enough signals.

"Well, she got no interest in any other than you, which I really don't know why," he was interrupted by my smack, "Ow, anyway she ran away from me." he said and started laughing, I smiled weakly.

We went back home together since I wouldn't let him go without helping me carry the bags.

~~~

"Sungjong, how are you darling? I missed you so much," mom greeted, hugging Sungjong.

She doesn't hug me.
Doesn't mean I don't hug her.

I carried all the bags inside quickly and went back mom and Sungjong. I held my arms apart while I stood tall and shouted, "Group hug!"

I threw my arms around both of them and hugged them tight rocking our bodies right and left.

Mom pushed we away and Sungjong groaned, I ignored him and took a seat on the couch taking out my phone to complete the game that Yeron made me lose. I really am disappointed.

"I'm going back home Eommonie!" Sungjong called putting on his shoes.

"Wait Sungjong, take these!" I paused the game, turned around in curiosity and saw mom handing him a covered tray.

"Tell mom that I said hi," mom told Sungjong as if he's a five year old. 

"What's that?" I asked, both of them ignored me. Sungjong looked inside the tray then smiled widly.

"Thank you for the cheesecake!"

I ran to him quickly trying to take some from the tray but failed when he pulled the tray to his chest hugging it while mom held me back.

"I want some too!" I complained trying, well not really, to free myself from mom's grip.

"There are more inside!" Mom scolded.

"Okay then." I replied standing calmly.

Sungjong and mom shook their heads, "Bye." Sungjong waved taking off, we waved back before I closed the door.

"Where?" I asked referring to the cheesecake, mom shook her head walking into the kitchen.

"Couple of hours till your father comes! Take this and don't mess up the house till I finish cooking dinner." mom warned handing me a piece of the pastry in a small plate, "Daeyeol and Sungyeon are coming in a while too."

Oh it'll be a family dinner.
Things Mom does for Dad.

~~~

The door's bell rang. I walked to the door thinking, if it's dad and Sungyeon and Daeyeol didn't come yet then that's not good.

I looked at the screen of the intercom then clicked the speaker button. Apparently someone had their hands over the camera so I couldn't see, "Who is it?" I asked through the machine.

"It's the Piper Ghost!" I rolled my eyes at that, Daeyeol totally failed in impersonating the piper ghost. If that even existed, also noona laughing in the background made it a total failure.

I opened the door for them, "Ya hyung! You can't open the door for the piper ghost like that! What if I was really the piper ghost?" He joked, but he sounded dead serious.

Noona continued laughing  while I took back my phone and sprawled on the couch after Daeyeol shut the door.

"How is Jihye?" I asked Sungyeon as she took off her shoes.

"She is okay, I think. She isn't waking up anytime soon, the doctor says." Sungyeon answered.

I shook my head, is she going to stick with us for long? Sungyeon walked to the kitchen to help mom after changing into the clothes she kept here while Daeyeol came sitting beside me.

"Do you know what happened to that girl?" He asks.

"No."

"Do you know what's her real name?"

"No."

"Do you know how old is she?"

"No."

"Do you know who she is?"

"No."

"Do you know what happened to her?"

"No."

I tried focusing on the game but I lost again,  "Do you know when she will wake up?" Daeyeol asked the umpteenth question.

"I don't know anything! I said no! Go away!" I shouted, I was over reacting but I was frustrated. Given I couldn't shout that loud on a girl like Yeron I took it all out on my poor brother.

That's their job isn't it?

"Take a chill pill dude, just asking!" he retorted, I glared at him and for some reason he laughed loudly and walked to the kitchen. "See you hyung!"

The definition of annoying.

~~MUST READ~~
Ps. Unmentioned P.O.Vs are Author P.O.Vs, a character's P.O.V will always be mentioned at the beginning of each chapter.

If you are wondering about Chapter 1, the girl was anonymous so it was only the right thing not to mention her name which you came to know later -well not really- but yeah.

I just-- I won't talk anymore, hope you are enjoying and sorry no multi medias I will try adding some from time to time but I needed to update.

Thank you for reading
Support and don't be a silent reader please, I need your motivation