Chapter 5

~ 5:30 am - Monday Morning - Sean's POV ~

I got up and took a quick shower and did the whole hygiene thing then stepped into my closet and pulled out a polo shirt some jeans and my tims. I texted Indy to see if she was up yet she said she was just bout to get in the shower.

I finished gettin ready then walked to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. I left out the house at 5:50 some and headed over to India's, and when i got over there her lil ass wasn't even ready.

"Morning Sean, hold on I just gotta do my hair." She said as she walked in her bathroom and did whatever the hell she needed to do. I layed on her bed and went back to sleep.

"Sean wake up." I heard her say pushing me. "You finally ready?" "Yes and it 6:30 so lets go traffic is probably crazy." "Hell yea ain't no probably we gone be late." "Shut up you don't wanna half go in the first place it ain't phasin you." She said grabbing her backpack and walking out the room and turning the light off, I got up stretched then followed her downstairs to the front door. She turned the alarm on then locked the door......When we got to school it was 7:00

"See I knew we wasn't gone be late, not with yo driving." "Shut up and get yo lil ass inside is cold as fuck out here." "Wheres your jacket Sean? Is 19 degrees out here you need something on them arms go get a jacket." "I don't think theres one in my truck." "Go find out." "Yes mother." I said and walked back to my truck, lucky my sweat shirt was in there and another shirt, ion know how long or when it got in there. It ain't stank though so i left it. "Come on Sean damn." "Shut up you the reason why I had to come back to my truck." I said walking up to her and opening the door so we could walk in.

- Angela's POV -

Me and my girls was standing up along the wall inside the cafeteria cause it was kinda chilly outside and there was a breeze. We was talking bout the party at the lake this weekend and where we should meet up at when Sean and that girl walked in and sat with Tariq and the rest of the boys.

That girl think I wont bust her ass in a minute but shit I will. She gone get hers. I'ma ask Tariq if they going to the party this weekend and if so she definitely gone get fucked up for tryna make me look like I'm the bad person. I ain't did nothing to her ass and she come up in this school actin like she running shit, got Sean ol whipped ass running behind her like a dog on a leash.

"True, when did she start sititing with the guys?" My girl Kieley asked. "I don't even know but you saw how fast she took Sean away from Tyra yall better go get yall men. "You so damn right, the first damn day she had his ass whipped." Tania said shaking her head. "She betta not even try that shit with Tariq cause she gone really loose more than her lunch." Kieley said causing us all to laugh. "Yea see Terrell ass already kn-" "And what is it that I already know?" Terrell said standing behind me and scaring the hell out of me. "Oh shit! Hey baby when did you get back?" "Last night and again ' tell me what I already know?" "Nothing baby just how I feel about that new girl that always be up under Sean." "Oh what about her?" "Nothing she seem like she up to no good and I don't trust her, she seem like the sneaky conniving type." "Ahaa funny how you just described yo self. But ay I gotta go talk to the boys about some so I'll catch up with you later." He said kissing my temple and walking away. "Did he really just say that?" "don't sweat it though" "Whatever."

-Terrell's POV -

"Welcome back T" my homeboy Slater said dapping me up then the rest of them niggas did the same and India just gave me a lil smile then looked back at her phone."Aye I'm text you to see where you at when I finish talking to them" Sean said to her lowly, she stood up with her bag in hand and walked away

"Ight so uh Sean, did you learn anything about India? She got any siblings a last name something?" I asked "Yea she got a brother but ion know his name and yea she got a last name da fuck nigga why you so worried?" "Cause man word is India and D was related but ion know how though, I heard it from like 5 different people man." "Naw India? I can't see her being involved in some shit like that." Sean said in disbelief. "Naw Sean he foreal man I heard it too. So since you already close with her you needa get her to open up to yo ass so we can find out who fucked with D." Tariq said "Man I still can't get past the part as to where you think it's India..." "Well my nigga believe it. Don't it kinda make sense though? Yo brother and you get fucked with, somebody probably caught a glimpse of what you look like so you move to a different city till everything dies down back home." "Ay India !" Sean yelled across the cafeteria. "Nigga what the fuck you doing?" "Hol on." He said gettin up and meeting her half way.

-India POV- 7:14

I was chit chattin with these girls I had met during my study hall last week, then I hear Sean call me from across the cafeteria when I got up to meet him the bell had rang and everybody was leaving out the cafeteria.

"What's wrong?" "Do you know Darren?" "Darren who?" "Darren Carter" when I heard my brothers name I instantly knew that Sean was finally told who I was. "Yes.. i know him Sean why?" "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I don't put my business in the streets now that you know, I'm sure your boys know. Not trying to deal with it. When i first met you, you was cool with me you wasn't always talking about the streets and the game which is what I've been looking for from a guy. This shit not easy. It's a big name to live up to and an important person that I'm tryna continue this for. My brother is layed up in the fucking hospital on his damn death bed, he died in front of me at least 2 times, but God is keeping him on this Earth for a reason." I spoke lowly but sternly.

"India calm down, I hear you ight, we not gone let it get out past us, we just wanna know what happened that night so we can get the niggas that did this to D, that's all we want from you. I know it's hard to talk about and I see why you never wanted to talk about it now, but you trusted me this long can you continue to do so and tell me what happened? I told you I'd be here for you to vent to and I'm still here." He said wiping my face with his thumb and pulling me into a hug.

He may think it was "overreacting" but he didn't see what I saw that night he doesn't have to live with it for the rest of his life, I saw my dad get killed and I thought Darren was going to be the same way my dad was. I was so scared for my brother.

After our conversation in the cafeteria it was already 7:30, and 1st period was going to be over in the next 20 mins or so. But I didn't want to be here, so I walked past Sean with out another word and started down the sidewalk toward home.