Part 21.

India 

"I don't run you?" I spoke walking up next to Sean. "Where the hell you came from?" He shot up like he seen a ghost I was weak as hell, I had tears this nigga is still and will always be a fool. "Wow, you need to get your life together," I spoke will walking upstairs to our room, he shortly followed after making sure downstairs was all locked up and secure. He went straight to the bathroom and took a shower then came in the room and got in bed with his Tommy boxers on.

 "I mean I know we ain't nineteen no more but that doesn't mean we can't still have another kid." He said holding me tight. "
Um no, Sean I'm about to be thirty-six I told you after twenty-eight I wasn't having no more kids and we way past that now buddy, you better go take Shontell to the park again like you use to." I spoked turning to face him.
"You are not funny, but I'm for real though, I want another kid. We aint too old yet."
"Yes we is, when that baby getting ready to graduate, we gone be almost 50, I know it's parents out there like that, but I don't want to be one of them I'm sorry baby. Knowing your child, you might have a grandchild on the way." I said mentally rolling my eyes, my child is a hoe just like his daddy was before I met him, don't make no damn sense, and all that Sean and Darren do is hype the shit up and be asking him what his body count is and foolishness, like nigga you is fuckin ancient years old stop encouraging your nephews hoeing ways

I eventually just went to sleep and ended that baby conversation.

A/N: yea it was short, but it was just a filler for two reasons, one so y'all could see that Sean and India's relationship has not changed and their doing good, and so you could kinda see where they stand on a certain situation. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE. I appreciate all of y'all.