Chapter 4

It was bout 2 in the morning when I got a text from Sean.

Sean Da Don: Ayy you still up?

India: Yea barely.

Sean Da Don: Oh ight I'll let you go to sleep, Im just gettin home

India:  Yea, I'm starting to fall asleep now. I'll talk to you in the morning.

Sean Da Don: Ight, you still want me to pick you up tomorrow?

India: Yea just give me a time.

Sean Da Don: Ight I'll come round 3 or some.

India: Alright, see you tomorrow

Sean Da Don: Night India

~ 10:00 am Sunday Morning ~

I woke up and went straight to the shower and did my thing in the bathroom then got out and put sweatpants on and a half shirt with my Nike socks and my bear house slides. I went downstairs and flopped down on the couch next to my auntie. "Morning T morning Unc" "Morning lady" "Morning stank foot" "Stank foot? Why?" "Ion know cause you look like one." "Wow okay..So what we got planned for the day?" "We'll we are going to church then we going back to Keisha house for dinner and we'll prob be over there all night." My aunt said playing with her boo boo's goatee "Oh ok, well can I have complany over for a few hours?" "Who's the company?" "..Sean was going to come over for a while and just chill." "Not in my house he ain't, not after what I saw in my kitchen." Unc cut in giving me a skepitcal face.. "It wasn't even like that we not doing nothing that was the first and last time we've ever had any kinda of contact like that. We just wanna chill and get to know eachother more since he had to leave early last night to go handle something that happened at his job." "Oh where he work?" My aunt asked. "He works at a warehouse." "Oh ok that's a decent job, atleast he has one period." "That's what I said.. So can he come?" "Yea I'm fine with it, thats up to your uncle though.." "Please unc." "Alright fine, but let me come home and smell some un usual or you washing yo sheet or some shit, I'm raising sand in this house tonight." He said pouting his finger down to the floor. "Ahaa alright unc I got you." Yea I'ma get you to if you try me." "This I know."  "Bae you such a bully. Stop tryna scare that girl. Come on so we can get ready." My aunt said getting off my him and they walked upstairs.

~  2:30pm ~

I lost track of time while cookin right when got to the last step upstaits the doorbell rang. I walked back downstairs and opened the door, Sean was wearing sweatpants and a white t shirt with his slides on. "Damn I dont feel so bad now." He said stepping inside pulling me into a hug. " Shut up, I was bout to go change too when you rang the doorbell I had just got upstiars." I said pullling away from the hug then closing and locking the door. "Oh ight, do I smell bacon?" "Yes you do, it's Turkey though I was cooking me some breakfast, but since I'm a thoughtful person I decided to make enough for 3." "Why three?" "Because I know you eat alot and one serving wasn't going to be enough for you." I said walking into the kitchen with Sean trailing behind. "You think you know me already don't you?" "Yep, when it comes to food I do." I said gettin two plates out and two glasses, I made Sean's plate then put it infront of him and gave him a glass of orange juice. I made my own then sat next to him and we began to eat.

"Damn, you can dress and cook. I needa come over more often." He said sitting on my bed and leaning to the side on his elbow. "Shut up, be lucky I thought about you." I said sitting next to him laying back against the wall. "Yea you right, I feel special" He said turning over and crawling ontop of me but he stopped and layed his head on my chest. "You shouldn't I'm just a thoughtful person when it comes to company." "Well damn, I know how to treat you when you come over then." "Ha yea you do thoughtful and caring." "Naw complete opposite." He said putting his hand on my upper thigh. "Dang Sean you might as well kick your slides off and stay for a while all up on me." "Good idea." He said kicking his slides off and gettin all the way on the bed against the headboard and put his hands behind his head. "You look like you tired, why you even bothered to come over?" "Because, I said I was and I wanna get to know you and I wont have time any other day to do it except lunch and thats no fun." "This is true." I replied laying next to him on my stomach, I reached up and rubbed his lil beard. He put his hands on mines and pulled me ontop of him, I sat up off his chest and looked at him, he finally opened his eyes and was staring back at me. "Are you going to sleep or get to know me?" "How bout we sleep first then we talk.. deal?" "Deal." I said laying my head on his chest and gettin comfortable till I felt one of his hands real low on my waist. But I just shrugged it off and dozed on off to sleep.