Part 19.

Tia.

I'm Tia, that's me again in the multimedia. I turn 18 tomorrow and I'm Sahin Watkins's close friend. That's honestly all there is to know, I'm the oldest child in my house I have three younger siblings, and they're all very annoying except for my baby sister she just turned 3 her name Tamera.

                                                                                             ......

We eventually got out of school and made it to Sahin's house, nobody was home his parents don't usually get home till like 7 sometimes 8 they so cute they be meeting up after work to eat dinner together or just hang out before they come home to Sahin aggravating ass. Before I made my way upstairs to his room, I got a snack out the pantry and ate it at the table, then I ran up the stairs to his room. I pulled my homework out my backpack and got on it, I rather get it out the way it's only math anyways.

"Sahin, can you help me with this problem?" I asked after trying for a decade. "What kind of problem is it?" he sat next to me on the bed, I showed him the problem he stared at it for all of 1 minute and was just like "I already got the answer now let me see your work and I'll tell you what you did wrong. He is a math genius; unlike myself you can hit me up on every other subject except math. Once I showed him my work, he told me the area I did wrong in then made me go back and fix it, he walked me through each step until we got to the step, I fucked up on then he is talking about re look at all the work we did, and the problem then try to figure it out. BOY I was about to fight him, but it was pretty obvious, so I let him live this time.

I took the clothes off I wore to school and put on one of Sahin's t-shirts and his adidas soccer pants. We've undressed in front of each other so many times that we don't even think about it when we do it now. "Always wearing my shit and I never see it again; you know I got limited draws and shirt and you be taking my shit and not returning it." he said mugging me. "Don't yell at me." I said pouting he be so mean sometimes. "I'm not yelling, I'm speaking with tone. that's what my dad be saying. like nah nigga you straight yelling." we both started laughing cause it's true as hell. Mr. Sean be hollering, and he swear he be speaking soft and nice, one day I came over he was blowing up Mrs. India and Sahin because they did something behind his back. Mrs. India was laughing and asked him if he was done or finished.

"Yoo!" Sahin's dad yelled up the stairs, that's how they acknowledged each other "Yo!" Sahin yelled back walked out his room and running down the stairs, I followed behind him to the kitchen where his parents was pulling out food containers.
"Hey young lady how's it going?" His dad spoke.
"Hey Mr. Sean, it's going good how you are doing?" I asked hugging him and Mrs. India
"Hey baby girl."
 "Hey mama"

"How was school y'all?" she asked "It was straight.." Sahin responded kissing his mom on the temple and digging through containers, he grabbed his food and mines. "Thank you!" we both yelled walking back upstairs and onto the balcony. They know I come over just about every day after school so if they go out after work, they always bring us food and if I'm not there then Sahin will bring it down the street to my house, I live a block down. We all sat outside and ate and talked it was cool being with them because it wasn't no bad ass little kids running around making noise and smells and breaking stuff.

"So what all did y'all do Sunday?" His mom asked.
"I chuckled sipping my water and Sahin just scratched the back of his neck and put his head down.
"Uh-oh" his dad said with a smirk.
"We didn't hang out Sunday." I spoke up
"Oh, what happened?" she asked, his mom wanted to know every detail so she could find a reason to laugh later she was a whole fool.
"Good question." I said drinking my water again.
"I got caught up with other plans and forgot." Sahin finally spoke.
"How you forget about something that do so frequently, should be routine by now?" she questioned.
"I don't know ma, I just did." He is such a liar.
"Come on now son." his dad said lighting up his blunt.
"Really Sean? Nigga if you don't put that out or pass it over." India said mugging Sean. After he took his drag, he passed it to her then she passed it back then his dad passed it to him and then to me. Mr. Sean was definitely not supposed to get it back but whatever ain't nobody gone say none. But you see how chill his parents are? They knew Sahin was gone start smoking eventually and they still smoke from the younger days, so they don't even care as long it aint in the house. My mama would have some lecture then she just leaves it alone, I don't smoke everyday anyways maybe twice a week depends on how my week going.