Part 13

~ 3 Months Later ~ India's POV

So I'm due any time now but my due date is October 20th my little booboo is almost here I'm kind of excited no lie, can you imagine me having a baby? Matter of fact don't answer that. But anyways I'm out shopping as usual my stomach is ready to pop so I'm not even thinking about looking for no clothes till after, I'm just thinking about re-doing the house and I wanna enhance my jewelry and purses I went into the Steve Madden and Micheal Kors store in the outlets. I was coming out of Love Culture and the sky was starting to look dark, "Not today Satan not today..." I said to myself I just got my hair done earlier this morning and my edges was on laid okay and this rain was not about to have me looking like Buck Wheet, I think not.

 I started heading to my car, I was being kind of lazy and didn't wanna look for a parking spot so I paid $60 for Valet kind of glad because of the way the weather looking now. Anyways I went to the lil valet booth and gave the girl my ticket and she sent the boy to go get my car, while I was waiting for home boy to come back I started feeling these awkward pains in my stomach "Bruhhh" I said while rubbing my stomach, then the pains came stronger and my back started hurting, homeboy finally came with my car and when i was putting my bags in the backseat my water broke.. Oh great I walked around to the driver's seat and opened the door I got in the car and drove to the hospital, I called Sean on the way there I knew he was with Darren so the news would get relayed, then I called my moms and aunt. After I got off the phone with them, I pulled into a spot at the Hospital, I walked in and went to the receptionist. "Hey, my water broke bout 30 minutes ago.." I said getting straight to the point, she called for nurses, and they came out the back with a wheelchair, I sat in the wheelchair then they rolled me to the labor and delivery floor.

20 Minutes later Sean came through the door with this unreadable look on his face... "What's wrong?" I asked him "You..." he said sitting next to me rubbing my stomach "What I do?"
"You bout to have my kid, my first kid at that and we're not even together." He said sounded sad.
"Oh, Sean this isn't the time to be tryna talk about that. But just because we aren't together don't mean I'm keep the baby away from you. As long as you in the baby life then we won't have any problems, ok?" I asked looking at him.
"Of course, I am not about to be no dead beat. But like my momma told me she would whoop my ass if I brought another life in this world and not be with the mother, and I know I fucked up but we bout to start a new chapter in our lives with a new addition and it wouldn't feel right starting it if you weren't my girl. Feel me?" He said looking at me.
"So, what you are saying?" I asked.
 "India, I want you to go with me again, will you?" he asked, swear he seemed more nervous asking this time then the first time.
"Yea Sean." I said smiling and opening my arms for him to give me a hug.
"Come give big momma a hug" I said mimicking Martin Lawerence "Ehh.. I ain't gone lie I missed yo lil silly ass" he said giving me a hug and a kiss, Boayy lemme tell you about them lips, that brotha gotta pair of lips on him no lie.

~3 hours later~

Sean, my mom, aunt and darren was sitting in the room with me and we was just watching tv and chit chatting every here and there, they wouldn't stop taking pictures of me and Sean, I was getting annoyed and I know he was too I could tell he stopped smiling after the third picture now he doesn't even pay the camera no attention. I caught this pain in my sides and back and that shit was unbearable, Sean looked at me like he seen a ghost and Darren walked out. These big babies. The nurse came in to check my vitals than left out. "Sean gives us a minute please sir." my mom said. Sean got up and walked out the room aww man i miss him already and I don't know why. "Alright India word of advice when you go into labor, keep Sean at your head and up don't let him look down there cause if he do that nigga will probably run away, men ain't supposed to see all that and it might shock the lil nigga." Me and my aunt start busting out laughing, I started crying my momma got absolutely no chill right now like what the actual hell. After we composed ourselves my Auntie went and got the boys. While I attempted to walk this baby down.