Intro

I always forget this damn intro smh. Lemme stop before I get too far and introduce yall to the main characters.

India Carter- From Queens, New York. Her father passed when she was 13 and she lives with her mother and brother. She's the Princess of the streets and even though no one knows her they know she's nothing to play with. At 18 years old she stand a solid 5'1" She has 3 main friends and that's it, she doesn't fuck around with many people because of her occupation and what her family name means in the streets of the big city.

Darren Carter- Older brother of India, and one of her best friends, He's King of the streets in Queens and many other boroughs, he took ober where his father left off. Standing at a height of 6'2" , 25 years of age. Darren doesn't trust anybody but his sister and mother and some family. He put him and his sister ontop and they are steady going on.

Sean Watkins- India's boo-thang, and one of Darren's homeboys. He doesn't know he's messing with his bosses little sister, whats going to happen when he finds out? At the age of 18 and standing at a decent 6'1". Sean is slowing falling in love with India but is something going to stop him from making his move? We'll see. Sean lives with his Father and Step mother and sister, his biological mother is in a rehab for drinking and his father couldn't deal with it any longer. His step sister is 2 years old she's his father childs with the step mother. Sean doesn't care for his step mother he wants his mother back, he still doesn't get how his father gave up so quickly. But he does love his step sister to death who's name is Shontelle.

Tariq Brown- Worker of Darren, home boy of Sean and new friend of India, 16 years of age; 5'8". He knows who India is to Darren, but he doesn't tell his friends because he's apart of Indian's detail, even she doesn't know who he is but she's going to find out very soon.

Terrell Brown- Older brother of Tariq and worker of Darren, Darren didn't tell him about his sister because he know how Terrell is. 18 years of age and standing at 6'0' solid. What happens when he comes back from Queens and tells his boys the information he finds out? And how is Tariq going to protect India without his brother knowning what his job is for Darren?