Part 22.

GRADUATION DAY

It's graduation day !! I'm honestly not really excited and i'm not sad. I'm just happy that I can say that I didn't fall under that statistic and successfully completed high school. We have to be there an hour and a half early so we can get in our lines and whatever else, I'm waiting on Sahin to come pick me up so we can ride there together. While I was waiting I took pictures, and talked to my mom she was all excited and about to cry and I had no emotion so then she stopped and kept the kids away from me. I took the cap and gown off and hung it up on the door frame until Sahin called.

I went in the kitchen and started eating some pizza rolls and drinking a chubby then I got the text that he was outside, I grabbed my cap and gown told my people bye then headed out the door. I laid my gown on the backseat then threw the cap on the dashboard once I got in the car. "Hey Duke." I said kissing his cheek. "Hey T-Cakes, damn is you going to graduation or a club." he asked looking me up and down and then down to my shoes. "Shut up and drive before we be late." I said rolling my eyes and taking videos and pictures of us on snap."Oh I got you something." He said opening the glove compartment and digging inside, he pulled out two jewelry boxes. "Aw Hinny, you didn't have to get me anything but thank you." I gave his cheek another peck then opened the boxes. One of was necklace, it was in the shape of a heart with a date on it, it was definitely the date me and Sahin met.

He pulled a chain out of his shirt, and it was a dog tag, the top half had a heart cut out and the bottom had writing on it.
"What does it say?"
"I never actually read it you know; my mom customized it and I just bought it."
"Oh good, I'm not so worried now."
"You are not funny" he said taking the chain off and hanging it to me while we sat in traffic. I read it aloud " My partner in crime, thank you for the constant reminder in life that people don't always suck." we both started laughing.
"I love your mom, she's so cute." I said while opening the other box, it was a white marble Lokia styled bracelet and one of the balls was black. There was a little black card in the box as well it said. "Distance Bracelets" and then it said, "We created the "Distance bracelets" to allow those apart, to feel connected. Distance and time apart from someone can be hard, no matter who and where they are, let your mom, daughter, sister, friend, or anyone know you have a piece of them with you at all times."

"Thanks pooh, this is cute. Do you have one too?" I asked He pointed to the matte black bracelet on his wrist with one white marble bead.
"TWINS AF" I yelled. He looked over mugging. We were finally pulling up to the venue it took long enough, grabbed my cap and gown then headed inside with Sahin not far behind. Once we got inside, we had to go our separate ways. He was a 'W' and I was an 'R'.
 "Don't trip." he said hugging me and kissing my forehead.
"You are not funny." I replied mocking him and hugging him back.
"You can't say that that's a Watkins saying." He spoke
"She might as well be a Watkins, she basically your wife I don't care what you say." James said while walking up and dapping up Sahin.
"Shut up J" he spoke walking away with James.

We sat down heard 10 speeches, blah blah blah they finally did Final Roll Call. WOOHOO.