Part 9

We drove and drove and finally made it to this little go kart place, uh what is this? "Bae you tryna bring out your inner kid?" I asked getting out the car and walking to the gate. "Ha funny, nah I use to come here with my mom and sister all the time till shit happened." He said paying the owner and pulling me to a car and then going to his own. "Ay three rounds who ever win get to cook whatever the other wants." He yelled back at me. "Nigga you just want something to eat." I said before speeding off from the line and waving behind me.

After we finished our race we went to get lunch at Jimmy John's then I forced him to get a pedicure with me which he definitely needed, and I know he enjoyed but his over sized ego wont let him admit it but it's all good. It was almost 10:45 ish when we was leaving Jimmy Johns. We got back in the car and he got on the Highway and started heading down south. "Sean where are we going now?" I asked looking over at him. "I'm taking you outta town for the week is that a problem?" He asked glancing over at me. "No but I was just curious, don't be catching feelings, so where exactly are we going?" I asked not bothering to look at him. "Key Largo." "Key Largo, bae that's in Floida, you ain't gotta do all that like we could just go to a hotel in town." I said looking at him. "Yea we could of, but I felt like getting outta town and I wasn't just gone leave and not tell you so I figured why not take you. Get away for a while I mean we can buy clothes when we get further into Miami. Okay?" "Alright." I said ending the conversation...

After we made it to JFK airport and FINALLY after hours we was finally in Miami and it was still an hour and forty-five minute drive before we got to Key Largo. 

- 3:00 that afternoon-

We was still in South Miami, Sean was too tired to continue on driving last night and I didn't wanna die from him falling asleep behind the wheel, so we stayed in a hotel about 25 mins away from South Beach and a half hour away from the Saw grass Mall. woke up and got ready to go shopping and buy up a few outfits for the stay here. I got up did the hygiene thing then put on the basketball shorts that Sean had on under his jeans. and a shirt that was in the truck.. Can you say bumming but I took our clothes down to the washing machine and washed and dried them then brought em back to the room and layed Sean's on the chair infront of the desk and I put mines back on got the my make up out my bag, put my hair in a bun got the keys and was out. I went to about 6 different stored I left the hotel at about 4:45 ish time to get food then go shoppin. It was almost 6 when I got a call from Sean.

-Phone Convo-

"Hello?"

"Where you at?"

"Shoppin, wasup?"

"You gone bring me some food?"

"Yea I'll be back in about an hour or so"

"Damn I'm hungry now though."

"Well go to the vending machine or some I'll bring you something on my way back alright."

"Yea ight hurry up"

I hung up on him after that

-End of Phone Convo-

I bought me about 5 outfits for us both. After I finished shopping I went to checkers and got Sean a spicy chicken sandwich and a Coke. I got the same except with a Dr. Pepper. When I got back to the hotel I was 6:40 and Sean was sitting on the bed watching tv in his basketball shorts and his wife beater. "Damn finally" he said grabbing the food bag and sitting back on the bed. "Well hi its nice to see you too grumpy." I said getting one of my outfits out the bag I went in the bathroom and washed up then put the outfit on, it was an oversized shirt, black leggings and pink Adidas slides. I changed my bag to match my outfit and then re-did and enhanced my make up. I gave Sean the bags with his stuff in it then I sat down and started eating. 15 minutes later Sean came out the bathroom with a black shirt, adidas joggers and his Bred 4's . "Took forever bruh let's go" He had an attitude obviously, we gathered all of our stuff and left. After an hour we made it to Key Largo and my aunt was calling me. She gone cuss my ass out. I answered and it was my mom  and she went off on me and Sean, he didn't care and I wasn't either honestly, I needed this and its our anniversary sooo.

We walked all the way to the damn beach. It's like 89 degrees and windy and it feels kinda good. We walked up the side walk we stopped in a store that sold bathing suit and bought one for when ever we feel like getting in the water. Then we walked on the sand and got these people to take pictures of us. I posted a few on IG then put my phone back in my bag. "This breeze feel so good." I said laying back on Sean chest, we was sitting on a beach chair near the water I was sitting between his legs and he was leaning back on the chair looking lost.

It was peaceful till my phone started ringing. I got it out my bag and looked at the caller id, it was London. "Hello?"

"Hey boo, so I see you in Miami with yo boo didn't even invite me or nun like damn done forgot about me."

"Ahaa nah it ain't even like that, we just wanted to be alone for our anniversary that's all it don't take it personal."

"Aww that's cute well tell him I said he better continue to treat you right ima buss his ass."

"Will do, but I'ma call you back when we get back to NY alright, I'll try to come back and see y'all since it was a change of plans."

"Better, and bring Sean."

"I'll try, he has his lil moments, you know how they be."

"Lmao girl I know, but ima holla at you later bye boo enjoy Miami."

"Alright later bitch"

I said before hanging up.