Part 15

- 11:50 AM-

Sean and Sahin still ain't back yet and all I did was send them around 3 corners to pick up the balloons that were already ordered last week. So, I am getting ready to call Sean and the doorbell rang, "Who is it?" I yelled while getting up.
"Jahvon," the little voice said I opened the door and Sahin's friend Jahvon and his mom and dad were at the door.
"Hi handsome! Hey, y'all." I said moving to the side so they could come inside.
 "Hey chick how you are doing." Jahvon's mom Stacy said hugging me.
 "I'm good boo how have you been?"
"Pretty good, where's the birthday boy?" she asked.
"I'm asking the same question; I sent him and Sean out like 20 minutes ago to pick up the balloons from Party City and they still aren't back I was about to call them when y'all rang the doorbell," I said unlocking my phone and calling Sean.

"Sean where are you?" I said into the phone.

"We are around the corner." He said back into the phone.

"They're around the corner. supposably, but Sean around the corner is on the other side of town." I said shaking my head and Stacy and Kentrell just laughed.
"He is laughing because he knows he the exact same way." Stacy said looking at Kentrell.
"Ayee we ain't talking about me right now we're discussing her man and his whereabouts." He said back mugging Stacy.
 "Since when you started speaking so proper?" Stacy asked?
"Yea daddy when?" Jahvon cut in looking back at his dad.
"Oh wow even yo seed against you trell.. How does it feel?" I asked using my phone as a note pad.
"Bruh you supposed to be on my side, and no thank you Ellen how I feel bout this is confidential." He said back laughing 

The door to the garage opened and Sahin came walking in holding his balloons.
"Mommy, daddy in trouble." Sahin said handing me the balloons, when he looked past and saw Jahvon, he walked past me, and they started playing with the toys he had in the corner. When Sean walked in I pointed to the room, he spoke to Stacy and Trell then walked past me and went in the room. "Excuse us for a minute." I said throwing the balloons on the patio and walked in the room.

"Ok soo what took so long?" I asked calmly "Ight so that one girl was there again today right and then when we was getting the balloons she came up and started talking to me, but you know I was being nice showing our son how to be kind to thots. Sahin told her to stop talking to me and I aint say none and she just rolled her eyes and started talking to me again. But to get to the part Sahin gone tell on me about is because she gave me a paper with her number on it and I took it, but only to be nice not to you know use it, I just put it in my pocket and walked out the store." He said scratching his head. "So, you stayed an extra what 10-15 minutes in the store to talk to her?" I asked.
 "Some like that yea." He said
"Alright gimme the paper." I said holding my hand out. He dug in his pocket then put the paper in my hand, I ripped the paper up and went and threw it away in the kitchen trash can. I'm not about to say none and start anything we got people in the house and it's my child birthday today isn't the day. You would think on the day of his child birthday he would still be getting tricks numbers while his son in his presence, but some people are just relentless.

                                                                                             ........

The party was over everybody was gone except Stacy and Trell, Stac stayed to help clean up. "Thanks girl but I can finish this up." I said tying up the trash bag "Enjoy the help girl, I know how the male species can be when it comes to cleaning up." She said with the matter-of-fact facial expression. "You are right I appreciate it." I said laughing and getting tubber ware out to put the rest of the spaghetti in "I'll break this down you can go finish outside." She said taking the containers out my hand. "Alright thanks love." I said walking back outside and taking the decorations down and unplugging the moon house that we got Sahin for his birthday, its a little square one with a net on the top.