Part 6

~ 8:00 am - Monday Morning - Tariq's POV ~

When we over heard India and Sean's conversation I knew shit was gone start. India had walked out the cafeteria and toward the front gates of the school, I had to follow her and I figured i'd let her know what her brother had me doing for him.

"Hold on India lemme talk to you for a minute." I said running after her. I finally caught up with her and she stopped and looked up at me red faced and teary eyed I felt for the girls shit she's going through a lot and the way Sean came at her about it wasn't the right way to do it at all. "India i know you don't wanna talk to nobody right now but I just wanted to tell you that you wont have to worry about my brother or any of the other boys saying anything about your brother or who you are ight.. About 4 weeks before everything happened that night Darren had me and 5 other guys start following you around to make sure that you was safe at all times. As you can see two of us watch after you at school and other three in the streets, but we don't spy on you we just watch the people who watch you and come up to you and the fact that you became friends with Sean so quickly makes our jobs even more easier because nobody is going to come at you while you with him." "Wait soo you've been watching me all this time?" "Yea. David is the one that took care of that red neck girl that was fucking with you about the icy at the fair the other night." "If yall been watching me all this damn time then where the hell was yall that night that my brother was almost murdered? Tell me where yall fucking jobs came in then because apparently yall wasn't doing a good job til afterwards." "India..Darren didn't let us go with him on his drop, there was someone else for that and thats why we think they was rat ass niggas who caused all this shit. If you didn't go with him that night and had stayed in the car then yo brother would be dead. So be fuckin glad he atleast survived the damn shooting and be lucky yo ass is alive too man." That was the last thing I said before I walked away and saw Sean truck pulling out the parking lot of the school and driving toward India, he stopped next to me and i told him what she was gone be ight now and then I walked back to the school.

~ India's POv ~

I really didn't wanna hear what anybody had to say I didn't wanna go to my aunts house I didn't know where I wanted to go but I had to go somewhere.. "India get in the truck please.." Sean said driving next to me. "No I just dont wanna be bothered I dont wanna even hear bout the situation okay and all yall want to do is bug me about it so yall can get what you want." I said stopping and looking over at him. He looked sad but shit so was I so fuck him. "India I want more than just that from you, If you get in the truck then we could talk about it with out the streets in our business." He said opening the truck door I looked at the truck for a few mins then got in. "India you know I didn't mean to hurt or make you cry that was never in my intentions, and you know i'd never do anything to hurt you. And if you don't, I'm letting you know now ight? I wanna make it up to you if you'll allow me to take you somewhere." "I guess I don't really wanna go home." "Ight."

~Sean's POV ~

I drove her back to my house and when we pulled up in the drive way and got out she was amazed by the outside I assumed, I opened the garage door then pulled her lil ass inside, I took her upstairs to my room and sat her on my bed, I closed the blind locked the door then went in my closet and changed.

~ India's POV ~

Sean sat me on his bed then he disappeared into his closet, when he came back out he had on his boxer and his nike socks he went to his stereo and turned on the song 'Don't Take Your Love Away' by Avant best part was he started singing

"I Wont This Fiasco To End So Maybe We Can Start All Over Again

See I'ma a Man and We Make Mistakes

But Please Don't Take Your Love Away" He sang and pulled me off the bed and started dancing, it was cute I have to admit. I joined him in singing and we danced and sang till the song went off.

"India I just want you to realize that even though we ain't known eachother that long I dont wanna see you with no other nigga, I think I'd kill him if I see you with another one." He said helping me back on his high ass bed then he got on his knees infront of me. "I would hurt you if I saw you on some other chick as well, but don't you think is too early for a relationship? Shouldn't we start a friendship and build off of it first?" I asked resting my arms on his shoulder. "I don't wanna have to wait for that we already act like we together let's just make it official? We can keep it between us for a while then when you ready we make it public and prove all them noisey kids at school right." "Prove them right as in by proving that ima hoe." "No india stop looking at the negative girl, I've never did any of this shit for any other female except you. I wanna good girl to show to my moms, I wanna make you and my mom proud I let my mom down and you helping me get to where she was tryna get me for years. I truly appreciate that India Carter. Just give me one chance to show you that this gone work." I knew he was really trying hard to show this side of him, I've never seen Sean like that which I guess not i've only known him for like two weeks. "Sean I'm glad that you wanna make your mom proud I want you to make her proud too, and you are making me proud every day that you go to school. I'm just glad your showing up and doing your work Sean all your mom wanna see you do is make it out of high school with a diploma and your head on your shoulders. And me too." I said holding his face in my hands. "So then be my girlfriend Ms. Carter." "I can't Sean, it's too early." I spoke.