Part 8

- 5 Months Later -

Sooo I gave in..It was Sean and I's 2 month anniversary. He had come over my aunts house at about 4 this afternoon dressed in a pair of jeans a white shirt and his all white 1's. He was cute I guess, "Hey mama, how you doing?" he said stepping into the house and bending down to hug me. "I'm okay how are you?" I asked hugging him back then stepping back so he could fully come in and close the door. "You look nice what you doing tonight? And who you gone be with?" He asked spinning me around. "With my friends, where you gone be and who you gone be with?" I asked looking him up and down. "I thought I was gone be with my girl, shit I know Ima be with my girl, im the only friend you gone be with tonight." He said matter of factly. "Not really, my friends from Queens finally came down to visit, I told them that I was gone chill with them Sunday, but it don't look like we doing anything so you can come with me and hang we going to Keke's Cafe, then to a few stores over in Manhattan and then go from there." I said sitting against the wall on my bed with Sean infront of me. "Naw, tell them to keep it at Sunday, and yea we ain't but being with me all day should be the best anniversary ever don't you agree?" He asked looking up at me curiously. "Sure bae, I agree its the best thing in the world actually." I said sarcastically. "Damn nevermind then, but ay I'm serious I just wanna spend time with you today, relax, eat, watch tv, sleep, eat." "You do know you said eat twice correct?" I asked. "I sure did, you think i'ma eat once if ima be here all day?" "And you think I believe you gone only eat twice? Really?" "You right."

-5:45 pm-

"India ! We bout to go over to my moms for a few, don't burn down my house." My aunt yelled from the bottom of the stairs. "Oh and bye Sean." "Ahaa bye Mrs.Carter." Sean said with a chuckle. When they left we was watching Stomp the Yard. And a few minutes after Sean moved so that he was completely ontop of me and he start kissing me. "mm Sean move..I ... Wanna ..watch the..movie" "And I wanna watch you ..Take them clothes off but that probably ain't gone happen either so no." He said rubbing my thigh and kissing all over my face, neck and chest. 15 minutes later I was out of a shirt and pants and Sean was out of his shirt. "Bae, I'm not gone do anything you ain't ready to do with me yet ight.?" "Okay." I said as he slide my panties off and stroked the inside of my thigh lightly. I wrapped my arms around Sean's neck while he continued to rub up my thighs getting closer to my precious parts. "You good?" He asked looking up at me as he stroked the sides of my other set of lips. "Mhmm im good." I said looking down at him, he nodded his head and went back to fingering me. The room was filled with my moans and then Sean's groans as I stroked his shaft. Twenty minutes later Sean was thrusting inside of me as fast as he could. "Sean.. mm bae right there." I said then biting my lip. "Bae you tight as fuck." He said back stopping and bending me over on all fours, then leaning over me and grabbing me around my stomach. He went back to thrusting in and out of me, every now and then smacking my ass causing me to let out a small scream.

-7:09 pm-

Sean and I was laying in my bed relaxing when he got a phone call.. "Talk to me" he said answering the phone. ... "Word? I mean yea what time?" He asked then looked over at me. "Who is it?" I whispered. "Aye man ima hit you upand let you know later I'm busy right now ight. Later" He said then hanging up. "Who was that?" I asked him again "It was one of my home boys, they was going out tonight to celebrate his girl birthday at Club Fusion and wanted to know I was going." He said back "Oh, so are you going?" "I mean is our day I aint gone leave you." "Oh true." I said turning on my side with my back toward him. "Bae come on take a shower and get dressed. I'ma take you somewhere." "Where?" "Is a suprise, you gone like it" He said getting out of bed and putting his sweat pants back on then his shirt. "Well can I know the occasion so I know what to wear?" "Just dress how you dress bae." He said giving me a quick peck then grabbing his keys and leaving.

I went and hopped in the shower for about 15 minute then got out lotioned my body then went in my closet and picked out a black cropped Nike sweat shirt, green jeans and my black and white Nike 1s. I added a camo NY hat and my jewelry. I didn't want to be too overdressed especially since he didn't tell me what we were doing or where we were going so I felt like this was chill but still says... She a baddie

When I finished getting ready it was 7:40 and Sean texted me and said he'd was on his way back over to the house.

- 8: 15 p.m. -.

When Sean got there he rang the doorbell just as I finished putting my lip gloss on. I grabbed my purse off the end table then headed downstairs, I turned the alarm off then opened the door. "Damn my girl bad looking like a bag of money" He mimicked Rick Ross while spinning me around. I just laughed. "You look good too" I said he was wearing a white polo shirt, grey sweatpants with a LA Dodgers hat and his custom royal blue 11s "Appreciate that, lets go" He said closing the front door, I locked it then walked to his car with him. We got in and buckled up then took off out the neighborhood. Lord knows where this boy is taking me...

(A/N: I figured I'd go ahead and just publish this chapter its been sitting there for about a month now. Make sure to read my other stories. Enemies has 756 reads, only 4 more reads and I'll publish the update for it. And thanks to all the reades, make sure to vote. And give feedback, that's the only way they'll get better. )

-Ashanti