Part 20

(Sahin in multimedia)

 After school, Tia came over again but when she left, I rode home with Tia after school, mainly to get my pants back from the other night. We walked her to the door and inside. All the kids were at extended day now so the house was quiet and calm, her mom was in her room on the phone as usual I peeked inside and said Hey then followed Tia to her room.
"What do you want child?" she asked
"My pants! I'm wearing them tomorrow." I said staring at her and then my pants. She yanked them down and then kicked them off at me, she took the shirt off and threw it at me too. "Anything else?" she asked standing there in only her Victoria panties and bra. Fine as hell and she got a nice body. She started going through her drawers looking for God knows, she finally pulled out a short lace light purple tank top and some matching panties short things she walked out her room and into the bathroom to take a shower.

I went through her closet and found all my shit I left her with 4 shirts, 1 hoodie, and all the Hanes. I was getting ready to walk out her room and dip when she walked out the bathroom with her robe wrapped tightly around her, I couldn't get around her.
"You stealing my stuff?" She asked smirking.
"Get out the way you know this aint stealing when I'm taking my stuff back that you stole." I said pushing past her and heading downstairs, her light footsteps let me know that she was following me, but she wasn't getting anything back, so I don't even care.

When we got to the front door she stood in front of the door and mugged me with her arms folded.
"Did you leave me anything? I actually wear this stuff sometimes especially at night your big tees make great pajama shirts." she said smiling up at me.
"I bet they do, I'm going to go home and find out for myself actually, now if you'd just move out the way." I said gritting back at her. She gave me that nigga you aint shit look then opened the door and pushed me out, she stood there and watched me walk down the driveway towards my house.

So I got home and my pops was sitting on the steps smoking another blunt.
"Damn son the girl live around the corner what took so long? You got some? You a fuckin minute man" He said blowing the rest of the smoke out his nostrils.
"Nah pops I was getting all my fuckin clothes back she had half my closet over there. I can go way longer than minutes, don't be telling on yourself man" I said taking the blunt and smoking it down to the roach while we talked. My pops cool and funny as hell, he actually took care of us and handled his business, mostly cause my mama wasn't bout that funny shit and she said she been telling him that for a long time now she embedded it in him. That's the kind of female I won't, one that gone hold me down and keep me in line cause shit I may get out of line on some honest shit. I need to stop messing around with all these shones and just chill out, I'm about to graduate in a month then I'm leaving for Syracuse for Track & Field. So we gone see what's popping out there and you know other than that I'm just chilling I guess, trying to keep my best friend happy with me lately she hasn't been I keep fucking up especially when I went to Georgia last month with some of the track team, we went to see a meet that we got invited to. We went out and shit, good times to say the least