Part 23.

Tia and Me was going on our best date friend day thing, I honestly don't know what you'd call it. But today she wanted to go see this baby ass movie then go shopping and some else I started tuning her out after a while. Toni started blowing my phone up again and saying how she missed me and whatever but I ain't gone stand Tia up again so I just told her I'd get at her later. I'm trying to do the right thing you know but something always distracting me I'ma do better though for myself.

"Okay Hinny i'm ready." She said putting on her Parka, she looked good too. She had on a charcoal grey hoodie dress with long sleeves, a camo green jean jacket and her all black Retro 11s. "You look good" I spoke pausing my game and taking in her full appearance "Thanks bubba, you ready? The movie starts in 10 minutes." she said "10 minutes and we leaving now? knowing it's hella traffic." I replied turning off her xbox and the tv "Uh nobody wants to sit through previews, and I usually leave about this time and get there right before the opening scene. I've become a pro at timing it." She spoke while grinning hard as hell, this girl mane she something and any nigga that decides to put up with her for the rest of his life. God Bless his soul cause she will drive you insane on some real shit.

We made it to the theater and I payed for our tickets, by the time we walked in and found a seat 'Finding Dory' appeared on the screen. The fact that this girl got me in this movie bruh and she brought Tamera cause she swore up and down she wanted to see it, Tamera probably ain't never seen Finding Nemo so how she gone find Dory? I took the best nap of my life in that movie, Tia was upset at first but she just got over it and then we dropped Tamera off to her moms down the street from the Theater. "Where we going now?" I asked. "To fifth ave" she smiled. "great we bout to spend the rest of the day shopping."

49th Street & 60th Street

From Louis Vuitton to the Nike store to the Build-A-Bear Workshop, we went in almost every store, I was tired as hell I thought my lungs was about to collapse and she didn't even care. After hours of shopping we finally made it back to the parking garage. I thought I wasn't gone make it I sat in he car for a whole ass twenty minutes before pulling out of the spot. "That was fun." she just sat there smiling and on twitter and i'm over here trying to drive and not crash or run nobody over. "Um, we can go to my house and I'll make us food." she spoke "Yo people home?" I asked "Nope, they spending the day with my auntie in Manhattan. Some of our family from Florida here and they showing them around the city." she spoke. "So how'd you get out of the family outting?" "my mama already knew about today, I put it on the calendar so she cant try me with no bs, like take your children and gone about your business." she spoke. "You think you bad." I spoke "I know i'm bad, I'm the baddest bitch to do it in Brooklyn, New York." "Ain't you from Statton though?" I asked confused. "Shut up man, I still be salty as hell that we even moved from the old house. Like now we some traders." She said pouting "But if you aint move you wouldn't be my partna in crime." I winked at her. "You right you right."

Avenue M, E 104ST ,Canarsie, Brooklyn

I parked the car then we walked around the corner to Tia house I be so hurt when the street parking outside her house be taken, I be checking to see when somebody move so I can go move my car. She took all of her bags upstairs to her room then came back down and started cooking, she made stew chicken, roti, chick peas and potatoes. "I'll make rice and vegetables if you want some." she said getting back up. "Would you just sit down and eat. You haven't eaten all day." I said pulling her down in the chair and making her a plate, I put it down in front of her  "Okay..okay, I was just asking." she spoke before tearing the roti and dipping it in the chick peas and potatoes. Another thing, Tia mom is Trinidadian and her pops is Jamaican so my dawg honestly be throwing down in the kitchen. My mama Black and Italian my grandma Italian and my grandpa straight black. Then my dad peoples is Black and Seminole Indian. So we be eating everything just about whatever popping the most on that day is what we going with but ma dukes be hardly cooking unless she off or don't habe to work a double at work, anyways so I be depending on Tia or going out to eat.

"Ight it's nap time on some real shit." after I helped Tia clean the kitchen I went up in her room and got ready to take me a fat ass nap. "Don't get in my bed with them clothes on, you already know whats up." she said coming behind me "man what is up with you and your bed." I took my shirt off and changed into the one pair of draws I left over here. "That's unsanitary and fucking gross, how you gone go around outside in germs all day then lay up in your bed with the same clothes on, take a bath or change your clothes." She said leaving out the room, she gone be a mean ass wife too I see it already.