Chapter Ten

Meredith's P.O.V

Dani, El, Louis, Niall and Liam are going to kill me! I haven't talked to them in 3 days and when I got the chance I ditched school with Harry. Now they will think I don't care about them and shit. Ugh I feel so bad!

Saturday came around and all I'm doing is laying in bed and editing the music video I made for the song "Roar" by Katy Perry. I made the video last night in a terrace of a building Lindsey took me to. It was pretty good. Who am I kidding? It looked awesome! [A/N: Music video on the side. Singer is Megan Nicole but pretend Lily Collins was the one singing and in the video. Use your imagination :P]

I was going to text Dani or El or even Louis to hang out but today I didn't feel like getting out of bed. Lindsey had to work in the morning so she's in the house right now. It was now 3:30pm and I was still in my pajamas. I'm sure I looked like a zombie. 

When I finished the editing, I decided to watch the video. 

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire

Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar

Louder, louder than a lion

Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar

Oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh oh

You’re gonna hear me roar"

It sounded and looked amazing! I was humming along until I heard a familiar voice. 

"It's pretty good," 

I slammed my laptop shut so the music stopped playing. I turned around to face Harry with a grin on his face

"Why did you close it? I want to see it," He stated and got on the bed.

"No," I uttered and put my laptop away from him. I loved making videos but I didn't like my friends watching them. It's kind of weird because a lot of people I don't know is watching it but that's the good part. I mean you don't know them. 

"Why not?" He pouted sticking his bottom lip out making him look adorable.

"How'd you get in?" I asked ignoring his question. "Oh a blonde woman opened the door for me," He answered.

Lindsey! She just let him in?! He could of came to rape me!

"Oh, she's my sister-in-law," I replied.

"You have a brother?" He asked surprised for what I don't know. 

"Yeah.....why?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No reason. I thought you were an only child." He responded. "So can I see the video or not?"

"No," I muttered getting annoyed that be brought it up again.

"Why now?" He asked again. 

"I don't like my friends or anyone from school to look at my videos," I looked away embarrassed.

"You mean you have more?" He questioned getting excited. I laughed at him. 

"Yeah, I make music videos on YouTube,"

"That's cool. How many subscribers do you have?" He asked.

"Not many. About 2,000,000...."

"2 million? Are you fucking crazy? That is a lot!" He exclaimed.