Chapter Thirty-Three

Meredith's P.O.V

Monday morning strolled around very quickly. It seemed like a few hours ago, I woke up in Harry's apartment with all the sheets over my head making me hard to breathe. Then Harry thought it was funny to throw flour at me so we got into a food fight in the damn morning. I mean who the hell does that? It is usually around lunch time I have food fights. Not in the morning when I am too lazy to fight back. 

We had a moment where I wanted to snog the life out of him but decided not to since we were in the friends zone. Well some friend zone we were in. We had a movie marathon and guess what we were watching. 

Love Actually. 

Yup, like what kind of guy would you ever expect to watch chick flicks. Especially the Harry kinds. Like really? 

I was shocked out of my mind and it took me 10 minutes to actually accept the fact that Harry freaking Styles, the town bad boy watched chick flick movies. 

I had a great time with him yesterday and it wasn't awkward surprisingly. But it was ruined when the fact hit me that Lindsey nor Michael knew where I was. 

So I called and thank the lord Lindsey picked up instead of Michael. Turns out he didn't know nor noticed me gone. Guess it's probably because he comes late and goes early. I mean seriously. Does the man ever get any sleep?

I had to play 21 questions with Lindsey and I had to answer everyone of them truthfully because if I didn't then she would tell Michael and I don't want to go through all that shit. 

So I had to tell everything about Harry, not that she didn't know. But she was confused since she thought Tori and Harry were dating. Well I explained about me and Harry being friends which left Lindsey dissappointed. But oh well. 

I got out of bed at the sound of pounding on my door. Who the hell is that? I have 15 more minutes until my alarm clock goes off. Wow I never expected to be up this early. 

I lazily walked over to the door and swung it open. There stood Tori with her makeup done and her hair perfectly curled. Her outfit was nice and it wasn't revealing anything since I thought Molly has been rubbing off on her. But that doesn't mean Tori is not a bitch. 

She shoved me out the way and entered my room like what the fuck. 

"What the hell is your problem?" I asked. "Where the hell were you yesterday?" She shrieked making my ears hurt. 

"Why are you so damn loud. You know some people are trying to sleep. Lindsey is downstairs and I don't think she needs you to scream in the fucking morning and neither do I." I told her. 

She crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Lindsey is not here. And so isn't Michael." She gritted through her teeth. 

"So that gives you the right to come pounding on my door and entering my room and asking to know things that aren't your damn buisness?!" I exclaimed getting pissed off. I am already not a morning person. I don't need all this shit to add up more. 

"Yes. I need to know why you were with my boyfriend!" She yelled. Oh god. 

"That's none of your buisness and last time I remembered Harry is not your boyfriend!" I shot back. 

"You don't know anything about Harry and me!" She screamed. 

"Well I know you aren't dating because news flash bitch. Harry doesn't date!" I yelled. 

"Did you just call me a bitch?" She questioned shocked. Well you shouldn't be since you have been one since the minute you were born. BITCH. 

"Yes I did. Are you deaf all of a sudden?" I asked.