Chapter Nineteen

Author's Note: Double update! Be happy! 

Meredith's P.O.V

Friday came along a bit too fast. The party is tonight and I am waiting for Dani and El to get here. Tori left 10 minutes ago with one of Molly's dogs who picked her up. 

She asked me 30 times if she looked good. By 30, I really mean 30. She was trying so hard to look good to impress Harry. In my opinion she only needed to go in her bra and panties to get his attention.

She wore a tight fitted red dress. It was strapless and even though it was showing too much, it looked good on her. There's no doubt in mind that Harry wouldn't notice her. 

I haven't seen Harry in a while now. The last time I saw him was in the library when he caught me and Zayn kissing. He hasn't been in any class I have with him. I asked Tori if she has seen him and she says he has been in every class they have together. 

Tori and I have only homeroom together and that's all. So Harry is avoiding me, I guess. 

After taking my advice, Tori said it's working. She said they haven't kissed yet which in the inside I was happy. I didn't want them to kiss even though I'm sure Harry has kissed 50 girls already this week. Maybe more. 

I was snapped out of my thoughts of the sound of the doorbell. Michael and Lindsey aren't here obviously. 

I ran downstairs. I opened the door to see Dani and El in casual clothes and no make up on. 

"Hey!" I exclaimed giving both of them hugs. 

"Let's go get ready! We have 2 hours until we have to leave for the party," El said pulling me upstairs. 

They pushed me on my spinney chair and took out all of my makeup.

"I'll do your hair while El does your makeup," Dani said. "Wow, I'm in my own private beauty salon," I giggled.

"You can pay us later," Dani said which made me and El laugh.

El started with foundation. "Please don't paint my face. I don't want to look like Molly," I said. 

El nodded and grabbed BB cream instead of foundation. Dani turned on my curling iron and while it was heating up she put on some things in my hair.

"Damn girl! You have so much hair!" She exclaimed. "I'm planning on cutting it. It's getting really long." I replied.

"Don't!" El and Dani yelled at the same time. "Alright alright," I responded.

"You should color your ends blond," Dani said starting to curl my hair.

"You think?" 

"Yeah, it will look amazing!" She exclaimed. "I'll keep that in mind," I said.

El started putting eye shadow on my eyes. I wasn't a fan of eye shadows. I don't know why but it just feels heavy on my eyes. 

"Your eyelashes are so fucking long!" El exclaimed. "Thanks," I laughed.

*A FulOMakeoveSession Later*

"Done!" Dani and El exclaimed at the same time. I laughed. I grabbed the mirror but El snatched it away from me. "Hey!"

"Put on your outfit on first!" El demanded. I pouted but did what she said.