Brilliam Hinkle

Brilliam Hinkle-Alice Though the Looking Glass

Forgotten Disney Character

"What's the matter? The hatters the matter

"What's the matter? The hatters the matter."~love those lines.

Allo! It's me again and I just saw Alice Though the Looking Glass and wow just wow.

First I have to say the it was a great movie. I love how'd they showed character backgrounds and backstory. Wonderful. I love the idea on how independent Alice is...Girl Power....even in the late 18's. Alice is someone that everyone can look up to for independence. All the characters are wonderful and the cast is brilliant. The cast returned and along with a new cast for example Sacha Baron Cohen as Time (King Julian from Madagascar) and Alan Rickman's tribute in the end of the movie. 

I personally love the theme which reminded me of The Great Gatsby with time theme. Why? By the quotes that I love from the movie and book.

"You can't repeat the past? Why of course you can." ~The Great Gatsby

"You can't change time, but you can learn from it." Alice Though the looking glass

Y'all see what in saying?

Anywho, the forgotten character is Brilliam Hinkle. Time kept saying his name and found his pocket watch and said that is time was up and after he closed his watch, Brilliam died. Then Time went to another room to put Brilliam's watch in and hoped he used his time wisely. His watch was placed next to the Hightopps(Hatters family) which was a important part in the movie because Hatter believe his family was alive after the Attack of the Jabberwocky.

Brilliam is forgotten because his actor, Steve Saunders, was uncredited and possibly not an important character. BUT his last name is Hinkle, and Hatter's is Hightopp. Importance to foreshadow that Hatter's family was indeed alive all those years ago. 

So all in all, Brilliam is indeed a important character that everyone should remember.

*When Time joins, Hatter and the March Hare for tea*

"I got Time by my side."

"You're late." "Actually, I'm right on Time."

"I got Time on my hands."

These are the jokes people! These are the BEST puns in this intire movie! The BEST! Puns puns puns! :P

Update: This Forgotten character has a Facebook! Go check him out!

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)