Millefiore Base

Giotto

'What the fuc..' "ISN'T THAT A MOSCA--?!" I shriek loudly, forgetting that we're inside an enemy's base. Xanxus quickly covered my mouth,

"Idio--" too late. The mosca noticed us. I gulped, "uh.." "Good job, trash. You just blew up our cover."

I turn on my HDWM and lounge at the mosca, Xanxus took out his guns, "Why is it here?!" "Like I know!"

Tsuna

"Kufufufu~ a child cosplaying as a magician?" The pineapple chuckles as we watched the doll flying around the room, with his broom.

I stare at it, 'Isn't that..?' The doll noticed us, and smiles, "Hello~ I haven't seen the likes of you here~ Are you an ene--" Daemon had reappeared his scepter and pointed it towards the brunette,

"That's Gibgerbread.. 8th Squad Vice Captain.." Flan informed. The boy laughs, "You did your homework."

I tilt my head to the side, 'Isn't he..?' He watches us one by one, our eyes met. He widened his eyes slightly and flew right in front of me.

Mukuro had jumped between us, illusions appeared and starts attacking the boy, "Wait, Mukuro!" I said.

Mukuro stop, he raised an eyebrow, "Kufufu, what is it Tsunayoshi?" I face Gingerbread and he landed in front of me,

"Its been awhile, Principessa." Gingerbread.. no, the doll bowed. ".....Alejandro." I nodded.

"Eh?" The three chorused.

Knuckle

A man wearing white uniform appeared inside the room we're currently in. Ryohei had scream, alerted the man.

"That's Baishana." Noted Lussuria. The said guy smirks and came out a snake from his box,

I yelled, "Extreme! Lets have a spar!" I also want to try this new technique, Maximum ingram.

Asari

Arriving in a pipe like room, water had spilled out, the room is completely drenched.

"Voi, it looks like its just been broken recently." Informed Squalo as he inspected the pipe.

I felt something. And so does Yamamoto. I quickly took out my Katana, he took out his swords, and blocked the incoming boomerang attack that was aimed at Squalo.

"Who are you?" Yamamoto demanded, another boomerang attack as a reply.

"Maa maa, lets talk this over nicely alright~" I stopped another boomerang and sent it away.

Lampo

"Its the guy who attacked us back in the shrine.." I informed as us three are facing the said guy, Gamma.

"This is bad. He's one of the general.. and I'm stuck with some brats." Levi sighes, Lambo whined,

"LAMBO-SAN IS NOT A BRAT!" At that, he used the ten year bazooka and summoned his adult self.

"Yare yare.." "Ve.. at least we can win this now." I say as we change into our battle stance.

Alaude

'.... one of the herbivore who attacked the shrine. Genkishi was it?' Us both watched the said man, standing in front of us while uttering something nonsense.

We didn't listen to it, Kyoya yawned. It ticked him off, he took out his swords and came slashing towards us.

We blocked it, easily. "Is that all, herbivore?" He smirks as he pulled out a ring that shaped weirdly.

"Hell ring?" Kyoya raised an eyebrow at that, "the fruit brothers has one of them."

The man chuckles evily, "No one can stop me now." We both smirks at that, "All bark no bite, come."

Giotto

'Ngh..' I slowly open my eyes, adjusting the lights. 'Did I just feel asleep..?' I blinked and noticed where I'm at.

Tied with handcuffs against a pole, Xanxus too, he is still sleeping. I then noticed a blond man, back facing us, he looks like he's doing some mechanic work.

"Pssttt Xanxus..!!" I tried to wake him up, slowly succeeding so without the man noticing. "TRASH, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Good job at alerting the man.

I sighed, the blond man faced us. He licked his lollipop, watching us boredly. "Release us, trash." Demanded Xanxus,

"Can't you'll try to run away. Don't bother trying, it was designed so you can't use your flames." He informed, Xanxus curses.

He then faced at me, "Vongola Decimo." He greeted, "Um.. who are you?" I asked, somehow the person before us doesn't mean a threat.

"Spanner's the name.."

Tsuna

I gance towards the three and sighed inwardly. 'Well, might as well spill it.. I'll just threatened them not to tell.'

"Fruits." I called out, the two twitched at that, "Nufufufu, how dare you--" "Kufufufu, Tsunayoshi I have a name you know."

"... Daemon, Mukuro." At that they flinched slightly, not expecting me to call their names. "And also Flan." They faced me, "What is it?"

I look away from them and face Gingerbread. "Why are you here?"

"To destroy Millefiore." The doll chirpped happily, I tilt my head to the side, confused.

"So its true.." whispered Flan, we all look towards him, "What do you mean?"

"He.." Pointing towards Gingerbread, "were said to bring calamity." He informed. The doll smirks.

Flan face me, "Tsuna.. how do you know him?" The two fruits look towards me, curious too.

I side glance towards Gingerbread, vice versa. He raised an eyebrow, I sighed and shook my head. He nodded.

"Well, this time period, Bermuda-sama and Jager-sama doesn't mind, Principessa." I hummed,

"What about my time period then?" The three just listens, confused. "Do you trust them, principessa?"

I nodded slowly, the doll smiles. He glomps at me and look towards the three, "I'm on your side now~" "Eh?"

"The question of how she knows me, lets just say that we're old friends." The doll smiles,

"Kufufu, like we'll accept that--" I released my chains and bound Mukuro by it. "Mukuro!!" Daemon tried to pull him out,

"I trust you so.. please don't asked further than this." Eyes shone bright orange, with black shade. Night flames starts pouring out from me, creeping towards them.

"Tsuna.. that chain.. are you..?!" Both Mukuro and Daemon Started, "Vindice..?" Ended Flan.

The doll, hugging me from sides, smirks.