Ghost

Running towards the only place they knew are save, they arrived in the Namimori school. The two skylark are happy to know that their school is safe but not for long as there, waiting in the school's field, is the green haired man known as Daisy.

"I've been waiting.." The man greeted, while holding his toy bunny. "Tch, you were waiting here huh.." Cursed G who tooks out his bow, ready to fire.

"Stop." Alaude and Hibari walks to the field, "My territory." Glared Alaude towards the Vongola and the others. They nodded reluctantly, but knowing the two cloud brothers, they'll win. Not to mention they are in the school, their special place.

Byakuran

"What do you mean Daisy has been defeated?" I frowned as Kikyo nodded slowly, afraid. 'This fast..' I sighed as I glared at my ring, 'Is it because they are with the primo-s?'

"Zakuro had infiltrate the HQ and pursued them to Mt. Fuji.. It was false alarm. Apparently, they are in the school. Luckily Daisy is there but he.." I grab Kikyo's neck and easily lift him up, strangling the man.

"And what about Yuni." I glared behind my bangs, "To.. torikabuto is.. searching for her.. they escaped from the HQ..  Gamma--" He uttered with difficulties. I tossed him away, he fell to the ground with a loud thump.

"Contact Iris. Looks like we'll be needing him soon.." I commanded as I walk back towards my room. 'I need to calm down..' I sighed.

Giotto

"That was brutal.." I uttered lowly so no one could hear, heck if they do they'll agree with me. I sweatdropped as I recall the last battle. Alaude and Hibari brutally attack the man mercilessly, since the man can heal himself, it makes him a good punching bag for the two bloodthirst skylarks. 'I pity him..'

We run to the forest, to meet with the others back in the HQ and to prepare for our upcoming war.

Byakuran

Entering back to my room, I noticed Bluebell and Tsuna are having a pleasant conversation. Also, Natsu together with them. "Hello, did I interrupt you two?" I asked, smiling. Bluebell nodded happily in return, "Byakuran-nii~!" She cheered happily, tacking me into a hug.

I smile at her and glance back to Tsuna who looks annoyed at my arrival. "Bluebell, its time to go." I look towards the blue haired girl, turning serious. She released me and nodded, "Then, I'll be leaving now!" Off she went to aid Zakuro.

Us two were the only ones left in the room. "Ya, Tsunayoshi-chan~ Wait just a little bit longer alright~" I smile slyly, she closes her eyes, sighing. 'It'll be quick.' I smirks as I left the room, to check on Iris's negotiation with the Vindice.

Tsuna

"......" Watching Byakuran left the room, I stand up and ready to leave after checking if he's gone from the area. Natsu climbed back to my shoulder settled himself there. I blinked, feeling another presence coming here, looking towards the window where mists starts forming.

"... Gingerbread?"

Byakuran

"Tch, what do you mean they won't released him?!" I yelled to the phone as I fly towards Vendicare. "I'm sorry Byakuran-sama but they--" I crushed my phone, not wanting to hear any more excuses. 'I got no choice but to break him free myself but the consequences..' I shudders slightly at the thought, 'No, what's important is now. I can deal with the Vindice later on.'

Bluebell

"Ahahaha! Pathetic, did you really lost your arm to their storm guardian?" I teased Zakuro as we face them in the forest. "Idjit shut up!" He frowns,

Kikyo chuckles, "Lets get serious, shall we." We smirks at our results, we completely overpowered them. There on the ground, the Vongola, Varia, Arcobaleno and the rest are losing.

'If it was this easy, I'd rather play with Tsuna more.' I huffed, landing the last attack-- "?!" I widened my eyes slightly as I saw Kikyo's animal box attacks him. "Oi Kikyo, what are you doing?!" Yelled Zakuro as I glared at it,

"I don't know.." Frown Kikyo as he defended himself. 'No it can't be..' "An Illusion?" I say as my two ally flinched slightly.

"Kufufu~" "Nufufu~" "They found out.." "That was fast." "I didn't get paid for this.." There, the illusions have been dispelled and standing on the ground, is the five mists user.. and the Vongola and its allies, completely unscathed.

"No way.." we growls angrily, 'We got tricked!'

Giotto

"Surrender now!" I declared as we surround the three who are floating in the air, they look murderous. I glance towards Daemon, Mukuro, Chrome, Flan and Viper and sweatdropped, 'They did a very good job though..'

"Yea right!" The girl yelled as waves of water appeared, Squalo, Yamamoto and Asari face her off,

"Idjit how dare you!!" Growls the red haired man as he come charging towards G. G aimed an arrow at him, Gokudera and Belphegor supported him.

"Three against all of us." I stated, glaring at Kikyo who are in his thoughts, "Wise decisions is to surrender or else--" I widened my eyes as I see a green ish lights approaching our area.

"What is that..?" Uttered Lampo, voicing our thoughts. It made us stop fighting, even the millefiore. There, walking towards us is a huge.. green ish man.. "So it has come to this huh.." Smirks Kikyo as the three came flying towards it, "Oi!!" Yelled Lal,

I stare at it. 'Is that.. Byakuran..?' I widened my eyes slightly as I see Byakuran sitting on its shoulder, looking happy and sly as always.

"Ya~ We've arrived~" He cheered happily, as his guardians floats nearby him and the giant,

"Wha...?!" "Let me introduced you, to my parallel self, Ghost~"

Tsuna

"That marshmellow freak did what?" I frown at Gingerbread's announcement, Natsu growls in return, not pleased too.

"He break into the Vindicare and a prisoner got released because of him." Repeated Gingerbread as we fly, on his broom, towards whatever the heck Byakuran and the prisoners are at.

"Bermuda and Jager, where were they?" I asked. Surely those two are capable to defeat Byakuran without trying, "Its not their job." Sweatdropped Gingerbread, I sighed. 'True.. Guarding the prisoners are the others' duty..'

I see a green lights, a giant man, nearby. Everyone is presence there. "What do you want me to do?" I asked Gingerbread as we land on the ground. Not to close but also not too far, "I can't be seen if I were to stop that, you know."

Gingerbread nods happily, "10 Years bazooka." I tilted my head to the side, confused. "Huh?" "Gao?" A smile in return.