Crazy Ride

A few weeks later

The next few weeks have been a little crazy with school(Sara and I are taking a year off of school), work(YouTube), Alex, and just life. 

Sara and I just got finished with our vacations we took, she went over to her family in Arizona and I visited my family in Las Cruces.

 Any who we are just here now planning some meet and greets with David, Liza, Alex and Gabbie. (there gonna be at the meet and greet also)

Liza's POV

So right now all I see is Raisa getting all frustrated with her life but is holding it together, but first I should recap what has happened the pass few days.

So first of all Raisa and Alex started dating (cute right). 

They hit 4 million subscribers on "SimpleFilms"

Raisa hit 5 million on her channel and Sara hit 4 million on hers.

Sara has a little lover we don't know about.

 Anyway we got some big surprises for Raisa.

Trevor's POV

Sara walks in of course with Connor and we just wait there until Raisa gets there, but of course Connor has to say something.

"All of O2L and Liza and them have a big surprise for Raisa" Connor tells Sara

"Well and you, but not anymore." I add, while Connor sheepishly smiles

"Really what is it?? And why?" Sara says happily

Jc jumps into the conversation, "For everything you guys have done for us!"

"Well what is it?" Sara says

"It's something." I say excitingly 

I see David, Liza and Alex walk in, "It's something called a tour!" Liza says

As of course I start get excited and start to scream and jump with Liza and Sara.

Raisa's POV

As I think to myself I here Trevor, Liza and Sara from outside of my apartment. Then everyone goes quiet.

"Hey you guys!" 

"Heeeyyy." they say in unison

Time lapse

"Noooo way!" I scream, "yeeesss way!" Says screams with me.

We hug eachother as tight as we can and we start to cry tears of joy. All of my hard work, all my parents, all of Sara's hard work is finally paying off because guess what!?! 

"WE'RE GOING ON TOUR!" Sara and I scream in unison.

"Okay. Congrats Raisa but we better be headed off." Connor says

"Yeah we got a little thing of our own." Kian says

"Bye! And congrats!" They all say in unison.

"Bye Sara" Connor winks at Sara. I look from the corner of my eye, Sara blushing and I smirk.

All of O2L have left and we were about to bunker down also but then Gabbie spoke up,

"Well we better be heading off to Zane and Heath's or we're gonna miss your guys own party." Gabbie says while waving her arms in the air.

We all get up and go to our cars and head off. 

Zane and Heath's baby!

A/N: Thanks for reading (for those of you actually reading. Lol)I love you guys! 

~Twisted.Raisa

P.s. #Cara? Or #Sonnor