/ Chapter 16 /

There is only going to be a total of 20 or 25 chapters! That means this book is winding down!

My Twin's Teammate

Chapter 16

"Do you know what week it is?" Lyla asked, coming up to me at my locker with a giant grin on her face.

"What week is it?" I asked even though I knew what she was going to say.

"It's promposal week!" She squealed. "Who do you think will ask you? Who do you think will ask me?"

"I don't know and I don't care."

"Yes you do. I know you are hoping Ryan will ask you." She sang, poking me in the side. That's kinda true, I thought. "Ha! I knew it!"

I laughed. "I doubt anyone will ask me. Anyways, all I want to go to prom with is my friends. So Lyla, will you go to prom with me?" I joked.

"Of course." We were laughing all the way down to first period. Lyla's the best.

~*~

"I got asked to prom!" Lyla squealed as she ran up to our lunch table.

"What? When? How? Who? Where?" I asked quickly with a giant grin on my face. Go Lyla.

"Well, when I walked into class I found this poster on my desk.

"I filled it out and the answers read, Will You Go To Prom With Me?" Lyla told me happily

"I filled it out and the answers read, Will You Go To Prom With Me?" Lyla told me happily. "Now to answer who. His name is Zach and he plays on the baseball team. He is also really cute."

We squealed. "We are going prom dress shopping after school today. And I have to approve of this guy before we go to prom!"

~*~

"I found the one!" Lyla exclaimed, walking out of the dressing room in a beautiful dress that matches her personality perfecting.

The dress was all black. It was tight in the bust with a belt with jewels on it. It flowed down all the way to her ankles. It was gorgeous.