Chapter 2: How to be a good brother

I opened my eyes. The room I was in was big and crowded. There were people all around me. They were noisy and I couldn't seem to find out what I was doing here. A girl bumped into me, but kept walking. I couldn't do anything but follow the crowd. They seemed upset about something.

I wasn't feeling too good. My head was spinning and my knees was about to collapse under me. Then someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into a corner. Away from the crowd. I looked up and met a pair of eyes I was familiar with.

"Thank you" I said looking deeply into his eyes. He smiled and shook his head at me. I kept looking at his face, trying to find out who he was and why he seemed so familiar. Once I found out, my eyes widened and my mouth fell to the floor.

"You're T-Tyler Oakley!" I said causing him to roll his eyes and nod. He then looked up at me and smiled.

"Yes I am. Hi Troye" he said with his perfect accent. The accent I've always loved. My heart skipped a beat once I realized he said my name.

"How do you know my name?" I asked. My whole body froze as he touched my chin. I could feel the heat coming from his hand going trough my entire body. I could have sworn I could see sparkles. He then moved closer to me, closing the gap between us. I held my breath. He stared me deeply in my eyes and came closer. My body froze. What was he going to do? Did he know how much I adored him? How many nights I had stayed awake to stalk him on twitter? How many nights I had cried myself to sleep because I knew I would never meet him? Never meet the love of my life? The one for me.

"Don't move" he said, just inches away from my lips. I watched as he came closer and closer to me. Just as his lips landed on mine, I closed my eyes in enjoyment. It was a soft kiss, nothing too intense. Just a perfect, little peck. I didn't want this moment to end. I placed my hands around his neck and continued kissing him. He let out a moan that encouraged me to continue. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was kissing the one and only Tyler Oakley. And he was kissing me back! It felt so real. I wanted to tell him how much I liked him. Wanted to let him know how much he meant to me. But before I even got the chance, someone hit me hard in the back of my head.

"Troye!" it was a familiar voice. I reconized the voice immediatly.

"Tyde? Tyde, what are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked, looking around trying to find where the sound came from. I then opened up my eyes and sat up in my bed.

"You have slept the whole day! I thought you might wanna get something to eat?" he said. I looked at him, confused. He was standing by my bed holding a pilow. Probably the one he had hit me with.

"Where's Tyler?" that was the only thing I could think about at the moment. I looked around the room, hysterically, hoping Tyler would be here.

"Oh god. Did you dream about Tyler again? No wonder I couldn't wake you up!" he shook his head. I looked at him. I could feel my eyes began to get wet. Soon a little teardrop slid down my chin. How could I possibly believe that Tyler would kiss me? Of course it was just a dream! I felt so dumb.

"Troye.." Tyde sat down on my bed. The tears were now streaming down my face. I buried my face in my hands.

"It's okay," said Tyde, "It's okay". He tried to comfort me. He knew about my obsession over Tyler. Tyde was the one who really understood me and I felt as if I could trust him.

"I-I'm never going to meet him!" I cried. Tyde moved closer to me. He took me in his arms and held me tight. Sometimes it felt like I was the younger brother. Tyde always took care of me. Even when he was mad at me, he would make me something to eat. I couldn't have asked for a better broher than Tyde.

------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 2! I was really inspired to write this and I hope you all liked it!

Give it a vote if you liked it!

-ACJ