Chapter 16: A table for two, please?

Tyler’s POV

My thoughts were flowing. My mind kept replaying that one night at that restaurant, when I didn’t even want to remember it. In fact, I was pushing it away. I didn’t even want to think about that night, much less actually visit the restaurant again. I gritted my teeth as the memories started playing in my head again.

Nicholas kept talking to me, but all I could think about was how his lips opened and closed when he talked. They were so peckable. Before he got to finish his sentence, I leaned over the restaurant table and pressed a firm kiss on his lips. He laughed into the kiss and pulled back soon after.

“Did you even listen to what I said just now?” he raised his eyebrows and I tried to hide a smile. Truth is, I hadn’t been listening to him for the last five minutes. I had just been nodding my head and agreed when he asked for my opinion.

“Sorry. I was busy looking at something beautiful” I answered, smiling widely. He immediately blushed and smiled back at me.

“Hey, I’m just going to run to the bathroom for a minute. Just order something for me too, would you?” I smiled when he nodded and opened the menu. “I’ll be back soon”.

The bathroom was on the other side of the restaurant. I walked past a big family with three, small children on my way there. One of them was screaming his lungs out and the other two wouldn’t sit still on the chair. The parents looked absolutely exhausted and didn’t even try to control their children anymore. I sighed. I didn’t want kids. Not for now anyways.

After I had done what I came to the bathroom for to do, I walked over to the sink and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair. That’s when I spotted him. Nicholas. He was standing in the corner of the room, staring at me. I turned around smiling and walked over to him.

“Hey” I said, softly. He looked at me for a second, before his expression changed. Now he was fondly smiling down at me. I was a little confused, but when he leaned down and kissed me, every thought I had, disappeared. I leaned into the kiss. I loved those kisses he gave me. He was always so gentle and sweet. He always made sure I was comfortable, and for that I was forever grateful.

It was when he grabbed my hip that I got confused again. His grip tightened even more. And even more. And more. I let out a small whimper and tried to push him away a little. That made him tighten his grip even more than before and he added his other hand. Now he was holding me completely still with both of his hands.

Nicholas was strong. He went to the gym three times a week and lifted weights. I couldn’t even compare to him. I was weak. At least it felt like that right now. I could barely move in his arms. Our lips weren’t connected anymore. I was panting and struggling to escape his embrace. He, however, didn’t seem to even care about the situation. His face was expressionless.

After many attempts to kick him with my foot or even bite him, my body felt extremely weak and tired. I couldn’t even stand up on my feet. It was like my body had given up, and I hated it. I hated not being able to fight Nicholas off.

I fell to the floor and remained still in the position. Nicholas loosened his grip and let me lay there for a while. Then the kicking began. He kicked me hard in my stomach. Then in my back. I cried out. I felt a few tears run down my chin and swore. I didn’t want Nicholas to see me crying. It just made me look incredibly weak. He kicked me a few times more before he got bored with it. Although, I was sure I was completely covered in bruises and blue marks by now.

“W-why…why did y-you do that, Nicholas?” I stuttered. My voice was shaking. I was amazed I even got the words out. I didn’t get an answer, though. A few minutes later he just snorted and left the bathroom. Leaving me alone. Hoping someone would find me soon.