Chapter 3: At least Nutella is my friend

I dragged myself out of my bed. I didn't really want to, but I had promised Tyde I would. So I walked down the stairs, half asleep, and found my way to the frigde. I found my Nutella and a spoon. I picked up my phone from my backpocket and opened twitter.

"At least Nutella is my friend"

Seconds after I posted it the first subscribers had already commented.

"I'm here for u, Troye"

"What's wrong, bby?"

My subscribers meant everything to me. They were always there when I wasn't feeling too well and always supported me. I couldn't have asked for any better fans. Even though, I didn't like to call them "fans". It just seemed to unpersonal. My subscribers and I were so close and I often called them sweet nicknames like "munchkins".

"Oh, look who's up!" said Tyde, smiling carefully. I smiled at him. Tyde would always tease me for waking up so late.

* * *

I sat on my laptop for the rest of the day. Stalking Tyler, as usual. Smiled when he smiled. Laughed when he laughed. Tyler would always cheer me up, even when he was the reason I was depressed. I couldn't stop staring at his face. His beautiful, green'ish eyes which smiled at the camera. His lips forming into a perfect smile. His lavendel-coloured hair, which I had grown to love. Every little detail of him. The way his laughter sounded like an angel. Suddently my phone buzzed. I looked at it, uninterested. Then, when I read the message, my eyes shot open. It was a message from Zoe.

"Hey Troye. Me and Alfie have planned to have a little Youtuber-Meetup for a couple of weeks. We are inviting youtubers from all around the world! We are staying at a gigantic house with over ten bedrooms and we wondered if you would like to join us? It will be fun! xx"

I smiled. Zoe and I were like best friends. She was like my second sister. I then realized.. From all around the world? Would he be there? Tyler? I smiled by the thought of him. I looked at my phone again and quickly typed a message.

"Yes, I would love to! But where is it? Who else are going?" I wrote, praying that Tyler would come. Maybe this was my chance to meet him. Maybe I would be able to hug him and hold him in my arms. Finally, Zoe answered.

"It is in Italy. On a private island. We haven't got any answers from the others yet."

I sighed and closed my phone.

I was really excited though. On a private island? Fine with me! As long as Tyler would come. I crossed my fingers. And toes. And legs. And arms.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for short and not so exciting chapter! I promise next chapter will be better!

Give me some votes!

-ACJ