Chapter 4: "Troye, Truth or Dare?"

The plane took off. It was going to be a long flight. I had only been in Europe one time before with my family. I found my IPod and closed my eyes and let all the worries disappear. I had said goodbye to my family and friends before I had gone. Packed my bagage full of clothes. And just before I boarded my plane, I had gotten a message from Zoe.

"Marcus and Caspar joined in. I am so excited! Alfie and I are on our way now. Only one more hour to go! Oh, and Tyler said yes too!"

I smiled by the thought of the little sentence. Isn't it amazing how one sentence can make one so happy? How one sentence can make one so excited?

I must've fallen asleep, cause the next thing I knew, we're at the ground again. I grabbed my backpack and followed the crowd out of the airplane. Once I got out of the crowd and went to get my bagage, I heard someone shout my name. I looked around, trying to find out where the scream came from, when someone poked me from behind me.

"Welcome to Italy, Troye!" said Zoe, dragging me into a hug.

"How was your flight?" Alfie asked, shaking my hand after Zoe let go of me.

"I slept the whole time. Where is your bagage?" I asked.

"We have already been at the house and left it there. I can't wait till you see it! It's beautiful! And it has a pool too!" she said, clearly excited. I laughed and followed them to where my bagage was supposed to appear.

* * *

On the way home everyone was excited to let me see the house. Marcus and Caspar had joined us at the airport.

"You are going to love it!" Zoe said, smiling. Alfie was driving us and Zoe sat beside him in the front seat. I smiled back at her and looked out of the window again. I was so nervous. Zoe said that Tyler would arrive today. Today! What would I say to him? How should I say hello? Should I say anything at all? Or should I just wait for him to say something to me? My thoughts was interrupted when the car stopped.

"We're here!" Alfie said.

My eyes widened. The house was gigantic. I bet a bowling-hall could fit in one of the rooms. I followed the others out of the car and into the house.

"Where are the bedrooms?" I asked, holding my heavy bagage. Marcus showed me the way upstairs and into one of the rooms. The room was, not surprising, big. The bed was placed in the middle of the room. Another door led into a bathroom with marble tiles and a big bathtub. I threw my bags on the bed.

As soon as Marcus left, I began changing to swimwear. The others were already in the pool, laughing. I could hear Alfie splashing at the others. Especially Zoe. I ran downstairs and jumped into the pool.

* * *

"Why don't we play a game or something?" Caspar asked. We had gathered around one of the many tables around the house. Everyone was tired after playing in the pool all day.

"We could play truth or dare!" said Alfie, smiling down at Zoe who sat on his lap.

"Let me start!" Marcus said. He looked at everyone, before his eyes landed on me and said;

"Troye, truth og dare?"

"Truth" I said, hoping he wouldn't ask anything about Tyler. Marcus laughed.

"If you and one person were the only people alive on earth, who would you pick the other person to be?"

I sighed and looked down. Of course I would pick Tyler. But could I say that to the others? I took a chance.

"I would pick Tyler Oakley" I said, looking up. I saw Zoe looking up at Alfie, smiling. Caspar held in a laughter and Marcus smiled to me. It looked like they knew something I didn't. I felt my cheeks burn and I knew I was blushing.

"Aw look, he's blushing!" Zoe said, causing everyone to look at me.

"Okey, then. Alfie, truth or dare?" I said, trying to make them stop looking at me. And it worked.

The rest of the game I had to pick between Nutella and internet, where I said internet. Alfie had to kiss the cutest in the room. Of course, he kissed Zoe, who gladly kissed him back. Caspar had to give Marcus a lap dance and Marcus had to twerk. Damn, the boy could dance! Everyone stopped playing when suddently the doorbell rang. My body froze. Caspar went to open the door and soon a familiar voice was heard.

"I'm here, everyone! Your queen had arrived!"

-----------------------------

Thank you for reading this! You make my day!

-ACJ