A MASSIVE Thank You!!

Hello and thank you!

You have no idea how much fun it has been writing this story. At first, when I started this, I had no clue what I was doing, or where this story was going; I had never done this before. It was completely new to me. I’m not a hundred percent happy with how the first chapters are written, but I won’t change them. Simply because; 1: I have moved on from the story and I don’t want to, and 2: I think it’s quite charming to have the original chapters.

There won’t be a sequel. I feel like I don’t want to continue the story, and I like how it ended.

There might be things in the story that I kind of forgot about or never answered later in the story. If you have questions about the plot or anything else, leave a comment below and I will answer it as soon as I can.

Lastly, I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has read and supported “A Troyler Fanfic”. If someone came up to me and told me one and a half year ago that a story I wrote would be read by over 45K people, I would laugh a hysterical, unattractive laughter. It is INSANE! You are the best and I absolutely adore you. Thank you to everyone who has voted, favorited, added my story to their reading lists, left adorable comments, or simply just read the story. Thank you. I really, really appreciate it.

-ACJ