Part 2

Katlyns POV
I called Becca and told her about what happened. I was still in tears throughout the whole phone call.
"Becca?" I asked in a sad tone after telling her what happened, "Yeah?" she said in an even sadder tone. "I'm going on that tour no matter what my mom says." I said in a more confident tone. "Okay, we'll leave early tomorrow morning so start packing."
         I was so happy that I was going but I was also concerned. My mom said my brother was going and I haven't seen Cameron for years and I don't even know if he will recognize me, I don't even know what he looks like so I decided to go search his name and do some research. (is that almost stalkerish for a sister😂)
       I spent a few minutes looking around Instagram on his profile. I have to admit his friend Taylor is kinda cute.
~a few minutes later~
      After I was done looking around I started packing quietly so my mom wouldn't hear me. I packed most of my clothes because I didn't know how long I would be on this tour.
      That's when I forgot I never emailed them back! I did that really quick so I could get the rest of the information.
      I finished packing then I set my alarm for 5:30 so I could get up before my mom, then I went to sleep.

The next morning

     Ring ring!! I hear my alarm go off, I turn it off quickly so I won't wake my mom up.
     I get dressed into some leggings and a sweatshirt and my black and white vans because we're just gonna be driving.
     I grabbed my suitcase and quietly went down the stairs and out the door to find Becca already there. I ran into the car so we could leave as quickly as possible.
      We drove out of the driveway and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     I'm have a long car ride ahead of me  so I might have another chapter up😝 love Ella❤️