part 14

Taylor's POV

     I don't know what it is about Katlyn, but when she's in the room I get so much happier and all I want to do is hug her. I've never really been in love with someone, but know I think I am.

Katlyns POV

      We went to The Cheesecake Factory, because who doesn't like  cheesecake, oh right Becca doesn't. I though laughing to myself.

   "What's so funny?" Cam asked
"Oh nothing."

   Once we got there everyone ordered what they wanted and Becca just nibbled at her food .

    "We'll go to subway after, i'll buy." I whispered in her ear.

   "ok thanks." she said giving me a thankful look.

     When we got back from subway the boys were nowhere to be found.

   "I wonder where the-" I got cut off by the boys jumping and our and trying to scare us.

    The only funny thing is my and Becca didn't flinch.

    Becca and I started dying of laughter.

   "How come you didn't get scared!" Aaron whined.

   "We don't really get scared." I said still laughing.

   "ugh"  Aaron complained.

   We didn't really do much the rest of the day, we just played on our phones and watched tv.

   ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~~
hey i thought i would give you what i had sorry I haven't been updating I have had soccer all week and I didn't feel well yesterday!!
-ella😘😘