part 23

Taylors POV
   I'm such an idiot. I had the perfect girl and I broke her heart, i mean I don't blame her for slamming the door in my face, but at least she could give me chance.

Katlyns POV
     Once I had all my stuff packed up I went into Cameron's room, he was almost done packing.
    "Hey" I said while falling down onto the bed.
"Heyo, what's up" he said while zipping up his suitcase.

   "ehh nothing really, i'm just ready to get home, maybe try to make up with my mom, but I doubt it." i said.

   "Do you want to stay with me for bit?" Cameron asked

   "Really?!" I asked sitting up.

   "Yep you can stay with me as long as you please." he said laughing.

    "Thanks, but I'm gonna go home talk to my mom then go out to LA okay."

   "Okay do what you want." he said sitting next to me.

   •at airport.

     "Call me when you land." Cameron said to me.

   "Okay I'll see you in maybe a week?"

    "Sounds good me safe." He said while I walked towards my gate.

    I showed that lady my ticket and got on the plane. Once I sat down I put on my headphones and started playing my music. Soon I fell asleep.

    I woke up to someone shaking me.
   "Miss we're here." one of the flight attendants said to me.

  "Ok thanks" I said with a smile.

   I quickly grabbed my stuff and called an uber because Becca drove us the airport so my car is at my house.

    When the uber got there I quickly jumped in and gave him the address.

    We were there in about 5 minutes.

   Now I was nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey a short update before my soccer game and i was thinking about adding some of the old magcon people to the story what do you think🤔🤔 COMMENT AND VOTE
-ella😘😘