part 6

Katlyns Pov

It's the day before magcon and i really wanted to go shopping with becca. "Becca you wanna go to the mall" i asked her. Of course she agreed because she loves shopping!

I soon start getting ready. I picked out a white halter top, a pair of light washed shorts, a red flannel, and my pair of white chuck taylor's. (picture up top)

I put my hair in a messy bun because I didn't feel like doing anything to it today.

I quickly applied some make up then went to wait for Becca.

Once she was ready we left for the mall.

-at the mall

Once we got there we went to hollister, pacsun, and urban outfitters.

I bought quite a bit of clothes (inserted below👇🏼)

    Once we got back to the hotel the boys asked us if we wanted to go the pool, I wasn't really in the mood to swim but I said yes

I went to change into my swimsuit,

     Once I got there everyone was already down there

Once I got there everyone was already down there. When I took off my coverup Taylor started staring at me.
"Dude stop staring at my sister!" Cameron said laughing.

I could tell Becca wasn't amused.

At first I just wanted to tan then I would get in the pool, but you know those boys they wouldn't let that happen.

About 5 minutes into my tanning session I felt arms around my waist.

I looked up to see Taylor.

"Taylor put me down!" i screamed

"Nope you're getting in!" i was about to kick him in the balls.

"I was i was just gonna- I didn't get to finish my sentence because the next thing I knew I was hitting the water.

I emerged from the water with everyone laughing at me, everyone except Becca.

I really don't want Taylor to come between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed!! and no joke while writing this treat you better came on and i was jamming out🙌🏼🤘🏻 -ella