Part 26

Katlyns POV

     "Why is Taylor here!!" I yell at Cameron when I pull him into a bedroom.

    "Because he's sorry and you guys should make up, and i know you're wondering why me your older brother is forgiving him before you do but Katlyn I saw it in his eyes when he said he was sorry and i know he means it."

  " You really think so?" I question him.

    "Yeah, now lets go do something ok?"

   I nod in agreement and walk out of the room with cameron.

    I make eye contact with taylor and give him a weak smile.

    I sit down next to Cameron and we start watching Life of Pets because everyone wanted to watch a funny movie.

   About half way through the movie Cameron gets up and sits next to Taylor.

   I can see them whispering but I don't know what about. I turned my focus back to the tv and not even 30 seconds later Taylor is sitting down next to me.

      I miss him more than anything and I know if i should be making up with anyone it should be Becca but hasn't apologized once Taylor had tried multiple times but for some reason i keep turning my back on him and i'm done trying to hide my feelings from and i do forgive him I'm just scared of getting hurt again.

    I don't hesitate anymore i lean into taylor and rest my head on his shoulder, and as soon as I do that he holds me so tight I can barely breath.

   ~~~~   ~~~~   ~~~~
HEY GUYS here's a short update while i wait for my brothers confirmation😂 i hope you enjoyed and VOTE AND COMMENTS (ignore any grammatical errors😂) -ella😘