Part 16

Katlyns POV

       We are finally leaving for Europe!! I've been so excited, I've always wanted to go to Europe.

    "Hey Katlyn, you ready?" Becca asked me.

     "Yeah just let me get my makeup and stuff." I said because I had everything packed except that.

    "Okay I'll wait in the hall." She said.

    Soon I got all my stuff packed up, I looked around the room to make sure neither me or Becca had forgotten anything.

   Once I saw we both had everything I grabbed my bags and headed out the door.

    I quickly closed the door and headed for the elevator.

   When I turned the corner I saw something I never wanted to see in my life.

   It was Taylor kissing another girl and not just any girl, Becca, my best friend, practically my sister, she always been there for me and now she's kissing my boyfriend.

  I was shocked I didn't know what to do, I just stood there and watched about to break into tears, when finally Taylor saw me, we made eye contact, he looked sorry but I didn't care I grabbed my bags and ran.

  I don't know where I'm going I just knew I needed to get out of here.

Cameron's POV

    "I CANT BELIEVE YOU TAYLOR YOU TOTALLY BROKE MY SISTERS HEART AND NOW WE DONT  KNOW WHERE SHE IS AND WE HAVE TO GET ON A PLANE ANY MINUTE NOW!" I said screaming at Taylor.

   I know he's like my best friend here but he cheated on my sister and with her BEST FREAKING FRIEND! Like what the hell thats messed up and she doesn't deserve this she is so nice and caring and would do anything for him, at least now I know what he would do for her.

Katlyns POV

    I just cried and cried and cried. I was at some park right next to the airport, I didn't know what to do, I thought he loved me, I guess I thought wrong.

   I made my decision to go ahead and to the airport and see if I could get an earlier flight so I can beat them there.

   I quickly grabbed my stuff and made my way to the airport.

  "Hi here's my plane ticket but I was wondering if I could get an earlier flight?"

   "Umm here we have a few extra seats so let me exchange your plane ticket and you can head to the gate."

  "Thank you, oh and if some of my friends ask if I had already gotten on the flight just say no please."

   "Will do." She said "Thank you."

    And with that I started walking towards my gate.

  After about 10 minutes they called my plane.

   I got up and quickly boarded the plane.

    As soon as the plane took off I fell asleep.

Cameron's POV

   We had no choice but to leave without her, I'm just hoping she's okay.

Keira's POV (ooh new POV😱)

   I'm so surprised Taylor and Becca would do this. They were her best friends. We have to leave without her if we're gonna make the flight, I don't want to leave her here, she was the first person other than Aaron to except me for me, I hope she's okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY i hope you enjoyed this and make sure you comment and vote love ella😘😘