hallway trouble

~ third person POV ~

" l- leave me alone...." you plead as three boys in your class had you cornered in the hallway. " heh, no way. A chance like this doesn't come very often" Toby, the first boy said. " Yeah! Besides, no ones in the halls , so we won't get cought!" The third boy agrees by nodding his head and licking his lips.
You quiver and drop your books in attempt to run and you almost succeed, but Toby grabbed your hair pulling you back roughly and you yell from the pain. " please leave me alone...." you beg as the other two get closer to you.

" mike, do it " Toby says pointing at the second boy. Mike walks up to you and holds you down. You scream for help but the third boy puts a hand over your mouth to shush you. tears start to fall out of your eyes as Mike starts licking your cheek and you flinch. Toby was touching your thighs while the third boy was watching, hand still on your mouth. Toby's hand slowly made its way up your skirt until you heard a voice from down the hall.
" Oi ! What are you three doing?"
You opened your eyes slightly and looks over past Toby and mike through your tears , and you saw a boy with beautiful blue eyes and white Fluffy hair. Not to mention he great fashion sense. Your tears stop but your cheeks are wet. " what does it look like ?" Toby said while rubbing your thigh under the skirt and you whimper and also blush because someone is watching now, you can't help it. This situation is embarrassing and traumatic. The white haired boy scoffs and dissappears. Suddenly Toby, Mike and the third boy were knocked out and you were lying on the floor , sobbing.
You didn't care anymore that there was a cute boy there watching you with a sad look on his face. You didn't care that you were lying on a cold floor. You certainly didn't care that people would come out of their rooms soon and see you lying on the floor, bawling your eyes out.

Until

You felt something warm wrap around you. You opened your eyes slightly to see what was happening , and you felt something soft on your face. It was a pale white-purple shirt . Blinking the tears out of your eyes your vision became clear again and you noticed that

You were being hugged.

He was sitting on the floor, one arm around your back and his other hand on your head. You were laying pushed against him, your waist down between his legs. Your hands were on the floor behind him and your face was in his chest. " it's okay now..... they won't do anything to you now...your safe..."
A soft voice said. You slowly wrapped your arms around him as he started petting your head slowly. You buried your face deeper into his chest and smiled. " What's your name?"

" killua , you?"

" (Y/N) . You know, you have a really nice name. And..... I don't know if people have said this to you before,
b-but your ...really attractive" you said as Yuor voice cracked.

He's taken back like this and blushes, looking to the side. " B- Baka! Cut it out, it's embarrassing. .... but.... thanks " he said the last part quietly but you heard him, alright. " no problem ". The ends if his lips pulled up a bit into a small smile . You two just sat there , staying in your positions, hugging.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you like it! Remember, feel free to request :3 !