perverted! Killua x reader (requested by @original_jesus_ )

*thinks, taps my chin and steam comes out my ears making a 'pshuu' sound*
How to make him perverted....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~ third person POV ~

A while ago, you, gon, kurapika, leorio and killua made plans to go to a water park.

You yell, falling into the abnormally fast lazy river, but not before grabbing the perpetrators wrists and making Him fall along with you.

Oh, how you regret those plans.

When you resurface, you float along with the lazy river and wipe the water off your eyes to see. You feel something that's wrapped around you, and on your chest. Looking down, you see a ball of white drenched hair on your chest. Killua's arms are wrapped around your waist, his head in your chest. You blush.

"A aaahhhh! ! Killua get off me you pervert!!" You yell, gaining some bystanders unwanted attention.

"But.....it's comfy" he says, nuzzling his face deeper. The tick mark a pears on your forehead. In an instant you've punched his head, he's floated away along with the lazy river with his
head-bump and your storming off, trudging through the water.

*time skip*

In the amount of time that's passed (cough cough two hours), you've had to bat killua away several times. You were standing in the shallow end of the giant pool, talking with kurapika and gon, them telling you about the hunter exam.
"-and then he did this really cool skate board trick!" Gon exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.
"Really? I should bug him later about showing- EEK!" You started, but got cut off when you felt something on your butt. It felt like.......

A hand?

You sighed of annoyment and spun around, spotting killua submerged under water, his hair floating around in the water. He popped his head up. Your hands were on your hips, face a blazing red and a puffed cheek.
He smirked.

"What's up?".