sleepover??

~ third person POV ~

Here you were, giggling, laughing and cooking, getting ready for your friend, killua, to come over. You took the chocolate chip cookies out of the oven to cool, then started to clean up. When that was done, you went upstairs to change out of your clothes and unto your pajamas. You put on Comfortable, loose fuzzy short shorts with a black waistband and an over sized shirt, falling over one shoulder. You put the cookies on a plate and fixed a bed on the floor of your room, when someone knocked on the door.

You bounded down the stairs, then pulled the door open. Killua stood there,  hands in his pockets and raised an eyebrow.
"Your energetic" he said as you pulled him inside and shut the door.
"And your already changed?" He questioned.
"Yes, pajamas are comfier. ...."
You countered, crossing your arms.
He sighed and walked around, Imediatly running over to the cookies when he cought the smell and devoured three of them before you jumped on his back, Grabbing his wrists to keep the cookies away from his mouth.
"Baka! Get off!" He said, pulling you off him, pinning you to the floor and shoving his half-eaten cookie in your mouth as you struggled. He got up and laughed as you tried to chew the cookie.
"You look so stupid" he pointed at your face, smiling.
"Yeah, but I got a cookie so I don't care!"
You mumbled out, swallowing the cookie. You grabbed the plate of cookies and headed for the stairs as killua followed.

You plopped down on the floor at the foot of your bed where the floor-bed was made.
"I'm going to go change" killua said as he walked out of your room to the bathroom and you got the TV ready.

When killua came back he was wearing a tank top and loose shorts that reached his knees and sat beside you.

About a few episodes into your guys show, you got up because your butt hurt and sat on killuas lap, putting your head aside so he can see, killua blushed.
"Baka! Wh-what are you-"
"Shut up my butt was hurting!" You whined and from there, he dealt with it.