Only five feet away

~ third person POV ~

You lived in this house your whole life. It was kinda boring, lonely. Until a white - haired boy moved in next door with his younger sister.

* a year later *

You tossed and turned in your bed, tears rolling down your cheeks, your eyes scrunched closed. You jolted up, breathing heavily, tears stopped. You frowned, throwing your blankets to the side and jumping out of bed.

Heading to your window, you opened it. Only five feet away was another window across from yours, leading to killuas bedroom. Unlocking his window, you tense-ly climed through yours, then through his, mumbling random sounds of distress.

Tumbling into his room in an unusually quiet way, you didn't bother to close the windows as you stalked across the room and climed into bed with a sleeping killua, your head on the other end of the bed.

"Bad dream again?" He said, eyes closed and still half asleep. Damn his sleep training. You mumbled a quiet 'yeah' and got comfortable.

*morning*

~ your POV ~

I woke up with one of killuas feet in my face, him sprawled out and half the blanket hanging off the bed. I groaned and lazily pulled the blanket back up and put his foot back where it belonged. "Such a messy sleeper....." I mumbled under my breath. It was the weekend, and my parents already knew of my habit of climbing into killuas room when I had a bad dream, so there's nothing to worry about.

I got comfy again and fell back asleep.

(This one was a just friends one)

~~~ALTERNATE ENDING~~~

(Boyfriend girlfriend end)

~ third person POV ~

You woke up to his foot in your face and him sprawled about, half the blanket hanging off the bed.

You pushed his foot out of your face and turned around, your nightgown ending just under your hips. You crawled on top of him, sitting on his hips, your legs in both sides of him.

You cupped his face and bent over, touching foreheads.

"I love you killua~~~" you spoke softly.

"Hmm~~ I love you to......baka...." he said back quietly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Just an idea I got, but don't think I don't need your requests, got it! *points at reader with a serious expression*