Chapter 36

Y/N= your name Y/LN= your last name F/N= friend's name
You briskly walk back to your flat. You needed to get clothes for work. It was a bit hard to see where you were going because you were carrying your new bear, Doctor.
"Y/N, where have you been?" Leo asks.
You quickly explain everything that happened. You put the bear down and you quickly change into new clothes. You grab your things and you and Leo walk to work.
"When is the rest of your family coming back?" Leo asks you.
"They are coming back tomorrow," you reply.
You both finish around the same time so Leo offers to walk you back to your flat.
"Are you going to visit your father today?" Leo opens the door to your flat.
"Phil is going to take me to see him later," you reply.
"Do you mind if Kate comes over later?" Leo asks as you both walk into your flat.
"Sure," you answer smiling.
You start to walk into the kitchen and you abruptly stop. Dan and Phil are sitting at your breakfast bar.
"Hi!" Phil smiles at you.
"What are you doing here?" you smile giving him a hug.
"We ran out of food so Dan suggested that we take some of your food. I told him we should've waited until you finished work," Phil explains.

"Hi Leo!" Dan and Phil wave at Leo

"Y/N, we ate all your cake," Dan adds.
"It's fine. It's a really nice surprise," you laugh.
"It's a nice surprise that we ate all your cake?" Dan jokes.
You roll your eyes, "It's a nice surprise that you two came to visit,"
"I just came to eat your food," Dan tells you, "You ran out of Maltesers,"
"Did I run out or did you eat them all?" you smirk crossing your arms.
"Fine! I ate them all," Dan sighs.
Someone knocks on the door and Leo goes to open it. A couple of moments later, Leo comes back with Kate.
"Hi guys!" she smiles.
"Hi Kate!" you give her a small hug, "Did you have a nice time visiting your family?"
"It was wonderful! The best part was when Leo proposed!" she squeals. She shows you her small ring.
"Congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you!" you congratulate them and give them a hug.
"It was amazing. We were with my family and he started to talk to my parents about me. It was a nice and beautiful speech. Once he finished, he got on one knee and he proposed," she recalls the event smiling.
"I was so worried that she was going to say no," Leo admits wrapping his arms around her.
"I'm over here as the only single person in the room," Dan chuckles.
(A/N: lol same Dan same)
"You'll find someone, Daniel," you assure him giving him an encouraging pat on the shoulder.
"You and Phil got back together?" Kate asks, "Or did you both find someone else?" she smirks.
"We got back together yesterday," Phil tells her.
"Well technically speaking it was this morning," you laugh.
"Ok then Miss. technically speaking," Phil laughs kissing your forehead, "We got back together this morning. We were both miserable without each other,"Phil explains.
"That's so cute!" Grace smiles.
"Back off, lady. I shipped them first," Dan jokes.

"My fiancée is unworthy of being in the main shipper's presence," Leo laughs

You missed moments like this. Moments when you felt happy to be with people who cared about you. Now, you had many people who cared about you and it felt amazing.... no Phil pun intended.