Chapter 4- Introduce Him

Y/N= your name Y/LN= your last name F/N= friend's name
Phil leads you to his flat. You silently follow him. You think about F/N.
"Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Phil asks looking at you concerned.
You sigh and nod.
"We're here," he says with a half hearted smile. He lets you into the flat as he calls out Dan's name. Someone comes down the stairs.
"Hey. I'm Dan," he smirks.
"Y/N," you reply.
"Dan, meet Y/N. Y/N, meet Dan. Also known as Daniel, Danny boy, Heart-eyes Howell, Meme King, Phil Trash #1, Phan trash, and a lot of other things that we probably don't know about! Phil laughs.
You smile, "Ok. Are you ready to go Daniel?"
Phil laughs, "Just go with it Dan,"
"Yeah. I didn't get a gift or anything," Dan says.
"It's fine. Let's go. His flat is a few blocks away so we can walk," you answer.
"Why do we have to walk?" Dan groans.
Phil shushes him and whispers something that you can barely make out, "She doesn't know that we like being inside a lot,"

You lead them to your boyfriend's flat. You knock on the door. You remember that you didn't tell them about how your boyfriend or his friends. They would just have to figure out by themselves.
"Hi (pet name of choice)! You know you didn't have to bring bodyguards, right?" he smirks looking at Dan and Phil as he kisses the top of your head.
"This is Daniel and Phil. Phil's a family friend. My mum told him to stay at my flat because she thinks I'm depressed. Daniel is Phil's friend. Phil invited Daniel so that he has someone to talk to. I hope you don't mind. I don't know how long Phil will have to stay with me so I thought that he might as well meet everyone," you reply.
"It's fine," he smiles at you as he leads you, Dan, and Phil into the house, "You could've at least texted me first," he whispers in your ear.
"We can talk about it later," you whisper back looking at Dan and Phil. They smile at you.

It fills you with determination

It fills you with determination. You were going to defend them.
(A/N: I put in an Undertale reference. Kill me)
"Why can't we talk about it now?" he says louder.
"This isn't the time to talk about it," you snap.
"Why? Is it because you don't want your friends to hear? Are they even your friends, Y/N? Do they even know you?" He yells.
"If you don't want them here then tell me! I met them today! What do you expect? You didn't get to know my until about 2 months after you met me!" you yell furiously crossing your arms, "You know what? I'm finished. I can't deal with you anymore!" you snap at him before you turn to Dan and Phil.
Everyone in the room stares at you. You begin signal for Dan and Phil to start walking out of the house. People glare at them and someone attempts to trip Dan. You quickly follow them out of the house and slam the door behind you. You all walk to your flat. You go into your room and lie on your bed.
Phil slowly walks in with Dan following him eating some Maltesers. They sit on the ground in front of your bed.
"We shouldn't have gone. It's my fault. I should've known he was going to overreact. I'm too weak to stand up for myself. F/N always stood up for me. That's why they got into a fight. I'm a bloody damsel in distress," you cry.
"Y/N, it's not your fault. It mainly Phil's fault because he was the one who invited me," Dan reassures you.
"Dan, you invited yourself!" Phil exclaims.
"Not now, Phil. We are trying to make her feel better," Dan says to Phil.

 We are trying to make her feel better," Dan says to Phil

Phil's phone starts vibrating.
"It's Mrs. Y/LN. I have to take the call," Phil tells Dan getting up, "Just stay and talk with her,"
"Please don't talk to my mum!" you cry out trying to grab Phil's phone.
"I have to talk to her, Y/N. I promised her o would tell her how you are doing," Phil explains.
"You can't! She'll make me move in with her again. I don't want to go back!" you sob.
Phil takes Dan outside of your room and they gently close the door behind them. You immediately look around. You needed something sharp. You find a small knife. The last time you cut yourself was when F/N died. That was a couple of weeks ago. You cut your wrist.
Your mum had a reason to worry about you. But she didn't understand. F/N was the only one who understood why you cut. They knew how to make you stop. They were gone.
You dab the blood away with a cloth. Someone opens the door. Someone takes the knife away from you. Someone else grabs your wrist as you start screaming. The two people then start to comfort you. They tell you the nicest things. You slowly calm down. You see Dan and Phil watching you. They look concerned. You have to explain everything.