Chapter 1

Hunayn, a young business man staying at a hotel for a conference came across a young & beautiful girl. Without knowing her name, address, age, background etc Hunayn stepped forward to talk with her but that girl did not even see Hunayn back for even once.

She was Zahra, she came with her family on a holiday. She was such a simple girl, dressed in a simple way, with good manners and full of shyness made Hunayn fall for her at the first sight. Before taking any action that could lead to serious complications Hunayn preferred to have a talk with the parents of Zahra.

That is when he asked for Zahra's hand from her parents. Shocked, the parents of Zahra were in a complete dilemma thinking how this young boy could gathered such a courage to ask something like that. They were amazed by Hunayn personality. Yet they liked his honesty.

After much thoughts, they called Hunayn in their room and it was the first time Hunayn and Zahra were able to see and talk to each other face to face in front of Zahra's parents. Seeing Hunayn's simplicity, honesty and straightforwardness they agreed on the spot. And after asking Zahra's for her opinion she said she'll accept whatever her parents think is good for her.

Though Zahra's parents did not force her but she liked Hunayn at the first sight itself. So they decided to take the name of Allah and to start their new relationship together.....