Chapter 17

Izna and her father reached home safely. She met her mother, sister, brother and other relatives as well. She felt happy as well as emotional. She then freshened up and had some tea with snacks made by her mother after such a long time.

Izna really missed all these things. She wanted to take advantage of her stay in Mauritius and spend most of the time with her family as she was lonely in Cape Town. In the afternoon, she relaxed in the garden while reading a book and she fell asleep on the swing.

There, Hunayn got the news that Izna was back in town. He wanted to see her but he was helpless as he knew very well it would not have been appropriate.

Zahra then herself told Hunayn that they must go and visit the Farooqis as they might need some help for the wedding. Hunayn agreed as the twins also insisted upon seeing Izna. The next morning, they reached Farooqis House and Izna was unaware of their presence.

She woke up late and she was in a horrible state. Her hair undo, her night suit funny like a kid and her slippers like cartoon.

She got down and was looking for her mother, but in the dining room she found the Sheikhs. Upon seeing Hunayn and his family, Izna realized she was in a great mess and need to get herself ready as she made a laughing stock out of herself.

Aleena and Aleeza laughed at her mischievously, Izna ran to her room and felt shy. Hunayn then asked his daughters to behave themselves. Meanwhile, Hunayn was talking with Izna's father about the preparation and told him not to hesitate to ask for any kind of help while Izna took a quick shower and went downstairs to meet the girls.

Izna was now a responsible and independent adult and she also was now more mature. She tried her best to ignore Hunayn as she did not want any kind of complications further in her life though she really loved Hunayn but she thought it was the best for her and Hunayn as well. Izna did not bother much about the presence of Hunayn instead she took it positively. While every elders were talking about the preparations, Izna, Aleena and Aleeza were playing hide and seek in the garden.

One by one it was each one turn to go and seek for the others, and at each time they were blindfolded. Izna was blindfolded and she was looking for the twins but they were so naughty that they went to hide inside the house without letting Izna doubt anything.

Poor Izna was calling them out and seeking for them. Just then Hunayn came in the garden to call the girls as it was time for them to go back.

He was walking towards Izna when Izna suddenly hugged him thinking it was the girls and she was screaming loudly " I found you! I found you!" But then she realized it was a man, and when she unfolded herself she found Hunayn standing in front of her. She felt so awkward and shy that she apologized to him and rushed to the living room...