Chapter 7

Most of the time Zahra would look after the kids as Hunayn remained very busy with his business but he would never miss the opportunity to flirt with his wife.

Though being husband and wife, they were more than best friends and had an awesome compatibility. They would tease each other, fight with each other and even get angry with each other. However they were known as the "best couple" in their family.

Zahra would never have dinner without Hunayn, if Hunayn does not eat at home whether be it lunch or dinner, Zahra also would not eat. She would wait when Hunayn gets back home to eat. That was her love for Hunayn. But Hunayn frequently told her not to wait for him as he gets late quite often but Zahra would not listen to him. They were truly made for each other.

*************************

Years went by and Zahra & Hunayn celebrated their 13th wedding anniversary. They invited close relatives and friends for a small party held at their house itself.

Zahra had a very close cousin, Izna who was only 18 years old. She stayed abroad with her family for about 15years because of migration, she was very modern and liked designing clothes & got studied over there. Soon she was going to join a well known company in the field of Fashion and Design.

Izna recently came back to her motherland for holidays and Zahra invited her to the party as well. Hunayn met Izna for the first time and they were talking generally. Even Hunayn was interested in knowing the company that Izna would be working for, he thought it could be useful for his business.

Aleena and Aleeza really liked Izna and asked her to come over during her stay so that they can enjoy together. Being the twins' aunt she could not refuse them and told them that she'll come some other day.

When the party was over, Izna got back home and at night as she was relaxing in her bed, she got a friend request from Hunayn on a social networking site 'Facebook'. She did not hesitate to accept it as she recently got to know Hunayn and thought Hunayn wanted to talk about business to her.

The main intention of Hunayn was to find out the truth of Izna as he found something strange with her, he thought maybe by talking with her, he'll be able to uncover the matter and who knows maybe Izna needed some kind of help...