Chapter 28

Zahra locked herself in the study room and cried alone...

***Zahra's P.O.V***

Why did all this happened? How am I able to handover my own husband to someone else. I really love Hunayn and I only want to see him happy. But how am I suppose to deal with this pain in my heart. Even though I'm willing for this wedding but why can't he see that I'm also suffering in all this. 

Maybe he is aware but he is also in a big dilemma and it is obviously my duty help him. Am I being unjust towards myself? Hunayn is mine so why should I share him? He married me and Almighty Allah is witness of our marriage. He cannot marry someone else like this. He just can't.

No wait, maybe he is doing what he feels right and besides he was refusing at first. I was the one who forced him to agree for this wedding. I should not have done this.

But still he could have refused. What am I doing? Pushing my own husband away from me.  But this wedding will be only for 24 hours. After that it will be over. So maybe I'm just overreacting.

Oh no but what if after the 24hours gets over, Izna asserts her rights upon this family. I would be left nowhere. What if she takes over my position in this house and she snatch my daughters from me? What if Hunayn forgets me and leave me alone.

God! Please help me. I'm so confused. I don't know what will happen next. I just need to freshen up and maybe after offering some prayers I will be fine.

**************************

Zahra went to freshened up and performed some prayers.  There Hunayn also was performing Esha prayer and he was crying to his Lord.

***Hunayn's P.O.V***

Ya Allah, you know very well what is in my heart. In which situation I fell. O my Lord! I really need you please help me out for only you can help me. Give me some peace. I won't never thought such a situation would arise in my life.

I know I'm unfair towards Zahra, she does not deserve all this pain and it is all my fault. The mistakes made years back are proving heavy on me. I should not have talk with her. But what's the use of crying over spilt milk.

I will try my best to mend everything again, all will be fine and we'll be a happy family like before.

What do I do? I cannot let Izna down, I've already promised her that I will marry her and I'm not among those who break their promises. I'm very well aware about my duties.

God, I promise you I won't let Izna down nor will I make Zahra suffer. I will be a good husband to both of them and I will treat them equally. Just give me enough courage to bear all this.

Sometimes I just wanna go far from here, but I know Almighty Allah you're with me so I won't go astray. Just continue to be with me and I will prove to be a good human being.

As far as my daughters are concerned, they know me very well and they know I will never take a wrong decision. I will not let them hate me ever. Instead they will be proud of me. Well I just hope so. Ya Allah please take care of everything.

I ask forgiveness to you if ever I'm wrong. You please forgive me...

*****************************

Then Hunayn went to look for Zahra but she was busy praying so he went back to his room and soon he felt asleep. When Zahra came in she saw a different Hunayn, free from tension and problems and she could not resist herself. She was so happy to see Hunayn in peace, she played with Hunayn's hair and kissed his forehead. Then Zahra slept next to Hunayn...