Chapter 13

On the other hands, Hunayn's daughters were now two young teenagers and they were going to college.

One day, their college organized an outing to Cape Town in South Africa just as a reward for those students who worked really hard during the whole year.

At first Hunayn was hesitant to let them go alone but Zahra convinced him that it would be a good opportunity for the girls to learn a lot from experience because they are growing up. Consequently Hunayn agreed with hesitation of course but he trusted his daughters and knew they will not commit any sins nor any mistakes.

After a few days Aleena and Aleeza left for Cape Town along with the group. They went to their hotel first where they relaxed themselves.

There, Hunayn got some free time with Zahra and thought about something nice for her just to please her.

So he organized a romantic candlelight dinner at home itself. Hunayn took an off from office and he sent Zahra out for shopping with her sister for the whole afternoon so he could make some nice preparations at home. He decorated the house with beautiful red roses and scent candles.

He wanted everything to be perfect. He even cooked dinner and decorated the table himself, he laid the plates and the yummy dishes which is Zahra's favorite. There was chicken kebab, salads, naan(bread), and ice-cream as dessert.

Once Zahra was home, she was amazed to see all the lovely preparations that Hunayn made. She was speechless. She ran to hug Hunayn and kiss him on his cheeks. Hunayn was glad that Zahra like it.

They had dinner together and lived that beautiful moment. They felt like they were young couples in love. Hunayn felt that these little things keep a relationship alive as it is also important for a couple to share some romantic moments rather than just sleeping on the same bed. They enjoyed those moments with lots of love.

There was also a surprise after dinner. Hunayn blindfolded Zahra's eyes and took her inside their bedroom and then unfold her scarf.

By her surprise she found the room well neat and clean and candles on the floor and a heart made with petals along with written 'I Love You' and also there were scattered petals on the bed. Zahra hugged Hunayn and they both shared intimate moments.

There was no lack of romance in their relationship for sure. Hunayn wanted to have a private moment with Zahra and he succeeded.

On the other side, the twins were having great fun in Cape Town. They roamed the whole city and visited many historical places. Aleena and Aleeza made lots of shopping and one day they went for lunch with the whole group in an Italian restaurant and Izna was present over there. The twins recognized her and approached her with a smile.

Izna was unable to understand who were they. After an introduction, Izna realized they were Hunayn's daughters and she felt guilty for not recognizing them. However Aleena and Aleeza could not fail to identify her...