Chapter 6

Zahra was stunned after seeing the items that Hunayn brought at home. She wondered if he had bought the whole shop. But it was Hunayn happiness of being father that led to these shopping. They played with the babies, gave them affection, nourished them.

Aleena looked similar to her mother whereas Aleeza looked just like her father. Hunayn was also a very responsible father. He knew very well how to manage his time and love for both of his daughters. Zahra was herself a well disciplined lady and a good Muslimah. She prayed 5 times daily prayers excluding her Nafil (pre-obligatory) prayers and Zikrullah (remembrance of God)..

Soon the girls grew up, they started walking, talking, eating on their own and just like that 3years passed by. The girls became really adorable and pretty.

Their parents taught them how to share and care for others ever since the very young age. They inculcate the values of their parents. Aleena and Aleeza would dress up similarly and Zahra would differentiate them by their eyes as Aleeza had shiny eyes like her father.

Zahra became their mother, teacher, counsellor, doctor, cooker, cleaner, and most importantly their best friends. She was always there talking with her daughters and explaining them about petty things in life as a mother is the primary school of socialization for a child.

Time flew so fast and Hunayn and Zahra did not even realized that it was time for the girls to join primary school. Both were in the same class and took great care of each other as their parents taught them so.

The girls started learning at school and would tell their mother about their daily activity. They made their mother their sole secret keeper. Zahra gave them education in terms of Islamic Culture. She used to say that a child should not only be educated academically but also religiously because being educated Islamically can open any door of success for everyone.

On the other hand, Hunayn had to play the role of father and had to be strict with them so they know their limits but he was very loving towards them and teased them at times. That little family was really happy.

The daughters were very close to their mother but also very possessive about their father. Hunayn also found it funny the way his daughters were possessive and jealous when he would talk with his female colleagues, the girls would be upset with him. Their relationship was so fun-loving. Normally the love between a father and a daughter is forever. Hunayn managed his time for his business and family as well. He would take them for outings and vacations which made them really happy. They spent quality time together...