Chapter 18

Izna felt strange for hugging Hunayn all of a sudden and she was feeling guilty for her action as it was not intentionally. She was thinking how will Hunayn react.

On the other side, Hunayn felt a strange sensation going through his body. He feared that he might fall in love with Izna again. Hunayn went back home and locked himself in his study room and was constantly thinking about Izna, he was going mad as he was not suppose to feel for Izna because he was a married man.

He took a break from his thoughts and surfed on the internet. Apparently he ended seeing one of Izna's fashion show and her award speech. Hunayn was shocked to hear the statement of Izna as she mentioned Hunayn's name but without letting others doubt about it.

Hunayn completely understood the message and knew it was for him only. He was in a great confusion, he was unable to understand what he should do or not. He was getting more and more feelings for Izna but he remained silent and buried all his feelings deep inside his heart.

He knew that if he shows his feelings he would lose everything though he might acquire Izna but he would lose his wife Zahra and his daughters forever. And Hunayn was not ready to afford such a great loss. At times, he wanted to marry Izna officially and make Izna his wife forever and at times he would really want to go far from everyone and stay alone.

He asked help from Almighty Allah to guide him and he found out his way that Izna is better off as his wife's cousin and not as his second wife.

But there Izna, was focused on her life and had nothing doing with Hunayn. She understood that not all lovers can meet in this lifetime. Love is not something that needs to be achieved at any cost. Those who meet their beloved are actually very lucky, but those who do not meet their beloved are even more lucky. Because the power of one-sided love is just something else. Love is all about giving and not expecting anything in return.

Izna knew that her love for Hunayn was true and she did not have to prove it. She did not want to create problems for anyone that is why she preferred to stay away from Hunayn. The wedding date was approaching and there was lots of work to do.

Rumaisah was forbidden to get out of the house and there was lots of shopping to do. As Zahra was very kind she decided to accompany them upon the request of Izna's mother.

Izna travelled with Hunayn in his car as her father was busy in a meeting with the decorator and the caterer. Hunayn was generous enough to take them to the shopping mall. During the whole day Hunayn did not speak anything.

They did lots of shopping and they had to return back but then Izna's mother remembered an important work, so she asked Hunayn to get going and she'll come back on her own. Zahra thought she had to leave Izna with Hunayn so they talk as it was important...