Chapter 14

Sahir was also present at the restaurant as it was a holiday so he asked the twins to join them for the rest of the day and took permission from the group leader.

After that Sahir took them to the best places in Cape Town and roamed a lot. They clicked lots of photos and they made lots of shopping. Izna bought a gift for Hunayn so that the girls can take it to him. She was really happy to meet the twins and she was feeling nostalgic about her past.

Izna even took them to a weekly fashion show where she designs for them once in a month. Aleena and Aleeza really enjoyed themselves and they were so happy that Izna has succeeded so much during the past few years.

Sahir then organized a lovely evening for the 3 ladies as he had never seen Izna so happy till far. So he thought something special and organized a wonderful dinner in a five star restaurant near the quay for the twins. He made sure everything was perfect and he supervised the caterer himself.

Everything was in order and they spent a beautiful evening together, they enjoyed the lovely sight of the sea and those stars in the sky. Aleena and Aleeza thanked Izna and they even offered a present to Sahir and Izna just as a memory. After that, Sahir dropped them to the airport as they had to catch up their flight to go back to Mauritius because it was their last day in South Africa.

Back to Mauritius, Aleena and Aleeza narrated the whole trip to their parents. They even told their parents how they met Izna and how they recognized her.

Aleena then showed her father the pictures that they clicked and when Hunayn found Izna and Sahir picture together he thought that Sahir might be Izna's fiancée or her boyfriend. He even thought that Izna had moved on in life and he was happy that Izna was successful and in great comfort.

Little did he know that indeed Izna had moved on but with his name sealed in her heart. He felt a bit complex but he could not utter a word in front of Zahra as he knew it would not be appropriate.

After that Hunayn logged onto the internet and searched for Izna and her work. He was really impressed to found her designs and those wonderful fashion shows that she participated. He was amazed after finding that Izna has recently won an award. He was so happy.

While browsing he found out that Sahir was actually Izna's boss and that she worked for his company only. He felt bad for misunderstanding Izna and he was wondering whether Izna still loves him or not. Just then, Aleeza came in and handover the gift that Izna sent for him...