Chapter 20

The day after tomorrow, Sahir's flight landed and Izna went to pick him from the airport. Izna wanted to talk with him in private but at home it would not have been possible and in the car also Izna did not say anything.

Poor Sahir, he crossed seven seas just to see Izna and Izna was not interested in talking with him. He felt uncomfortable.There Hunayn was feeling distressed so he went to one of Izna's favorite coffee shop and spent some time alone. Izna took Sahir to that very coffee shop without knowing that Hunayn was also present. Izna ordered for 2 cold coffee and Hunayn heard her voice just behind him. But he did not interrupt them.

They were sitting back to back. Izna started the conversation with Sahir and she told him everything about Hunayn and her relationship.

Sahir was shocked to know that Izna lied to him so that he come to Mauritius and pretend to be her fiancée. Izna was not serious about the acceptance of the proposal. She just wanted to get over her past.

Izna even told Sahir that till Hunayn is not assured of himself that she has someone in her life, Hunayn will continue to think about her. So that is why Sahir had to pretend to be her fiancée. Helpless, Sahir had to agree as he considered himself enough lucky to act as Izna's fiancée. Hunayn who was listening to all this was very shocked.

Hunayn left from there with a broken heart. When Hunayn reached home, narrated all the matter to Zahra as he was unable to figure out what to do. He was feeling suffocated and captured in a cage. He felt lost.

That day he cried like a baby to Zahra, even Zahra felt pity for him and wanted to help him. Zahra prayed a lot and asked help from Almighty Allah to help his husband because she loves him a lot and cannot see him in such a state.

Hunayn felt miserable for his deed but nothing could change the past instead he had to be strong to overcome this situation. He realized that his state of mind was actually not disturbing himself but it was troubling his wife as well.

Hunayn was ashamed of himself and decided to compensate his wife for behaving wrongly during the past days, he took his little family to a nearby restaurant and look at destiny's game ; Izna and Sahir came to that very restaurant to take her food parcel which she ordered online.

Hunayn and Izna met each other at the counter and both were silent. And then Izna introduced Sahir to Hunayn by saying Sahir was her fiancée and they would be getting married soon. Zahra who was watching them from a distance was able to hear Izna's words and then she approached her. Zahra asked Izna to come outside for a while as she had to talk to her in private...