Chapter 2

Hunayn was living all alone with his mother who is an entrepreneur. She was happy in the happiness of her son. So, she agreed for the wedding of Zahra and Hunayn. Both of them got married soon and they lived with Hunayn's mother in a small house.
Zahra was from an upper middle class family she had everything she wanted, even Hunayn was from an upper middle class family but he preferrred to live in a simple way not exaggerating.

But after their wedding some complications arised between his mother and wife. They often got clashes with each other and this would create a chaos in the house. Sometimes Zahra would not agree with the decision of her mother in law or Hunayn's mother would not understand Zahra's feelings. To avoid complicating the situation even more Hunayn decided to move into a little appartement which was offered by his company itself. Zahra made that house a 'home', she decorated every single piece of the rooms and designed it herself as she was a professional in art&design.

They lived a happy married life but Hunayn was aware about his responsibility of being a lone son of his mother. He would send money to his mother every month and he would go and visit her very often. Zahra would accompany him whenever there was a party, dinner or religious events. They would go happily and forget about their grudges.

Hunayn was very kind not only towards his mother & wife but with strangers as well. He used to help needy persons, very often he would sacrifice his own happiness just to make others happy. That was Hunayn-being happy by helping others. He never refused for anything people used to ask him. That word "NO" was not in his dictionary. He was so generous and soft-hearted.

Zahra, was a very beautiful lady with good manners. She used to read lots of Islamic books as she loved knowing more and more about Islam. She was very religious and practical about life. Zahra liked to give advices to others, obviously good ones. She was also very helpful to others. Whenever Zahra would do a good deed she would hide it because she believes in being rewarded in front of Allah rather than in front of people.